My beautiful daughter was born on 11-23-2012 at 03:39am. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 20in tall. I honestly cannot express how much I thank Jess for delivering our baby girl. I’m so proud of Jess and everything she put up with to get our baby out safely. Now our happy little family can officially start.
Baring any issues, we are slated to go home tomorrow around 11:00am. We cannot wait to just get home and be in our environment. I know I really shouldn’t complain since I didn’t just go through contractions, but sleeping in the couch/chair thing sucks! We both just want to be in our comfort zone and use our baby stuff where we can all relax. I totally get the whole sleep thing. So never getting a full night of sleep until she is like in high school, and by then I won’t need 8hrs a day anymore.
I will attempt to upload some pictures when I get home tomorrow. I have some laundry and adjusting to do first, on top of collecting pictures from everyone.
- Guess This Really Is My Child Yesterday was my little peanut's due date. Guess she really is my child because she is late, just like her old man typically is all the time. Oh well, nothing wrong with cooking a little […]
- Tomorrow Is Supposed To Be The Big Day Well tomorrow is Jess' due date. By the look of things I doubt this baby is coming this weekend. She is very cozy inside mommy and doesn't want to come out and play. Does anyone want to […]
- First Baby Doctor Appointment We just got back from bringing Arianna to her first doctor appointment. Everything is going very well. Arianna is healthy and already back to her birth weight! Mom Jess is doing just fine […]
- Check Out The Gift Jess Gave Me Jess gave me a little pre-baby shower gift last night. It was a blue smock that says "I'm the daddy!" on it to wear in the hospital. No idea where she came up with this but it is an […]
- Professional Pictures Of Arianna From The Hospital The professional photographer came around the last day we were in the hospital. She was able to get some very good shots of Arianna who, surprisingly, was cooperative. The CD just came in […]
- Temporary Use For A Pack-N-Play Received a pack-n-play today from one of Jess' friends from work. Can't thank everyone enough for everything so far. I brought it inside tonight and of course comes over the curious kitty. […]