Next month my defensive driving certificate expires. Since I don’t feel like losing that nice 10% discount from Geico, I decided to renew it since it only cost $23 for the course online. I know I have blogged about this in the past so I won’t go crazy into the details, but I really urge anyone in New York, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania to use Marshall and Sterling’s website to sign up for the course. It is the cheapest I have found anywhere online. I have saved $60 each year on car insurance, or $180 over 3 years, making it well worth the $23 it costs for this course.
- Car Maintenance Weekend I spent some quality time with Jess' car this past weekend. I plan on gradually changing as many parts as I can before the baby comes so everything is good as new and safe. For this […]
- Completed Online Defensive Driving Course I've been hearing radio advertisements to take the new online defensive driving course offered only by Marshall and Sterling, a local insurance firm. I have been meaning to take the […]
- Another Accident With the Acura With all the excitement of storms, Christmas, and fooling around with this blog I almost forgot to mention the car accident. Nothing major, so don't fret.
Jamie was rear ended (again) […]
- Sold My Old Car Today So I finally sold my old 2001 Honda Accord this morning. Took it over to Redl's Auto Parts and they bought it for a cool $475 which isn't bad since all I wanted to do was get rid of it. It […]
- Acura Is Half Paid Off While doing the bills tonight, I realized I just made the 30th payment on the car, completing the first payment booklet. I can't believe it's been two and a half years already. Seems like […]
- Complaint: New York State Vehicle Registration Renewal I apologize in advance but this really bugged me today...
Received my vehicle registration in the mail today, not really too excited over it. I have a very small two door car that […]