Next month my defensive driving certificate expires. Since I don’t feel like losing that nice 10% discount from Geico, I decided to renew it since it only cost $23 for the course online. I know I have blogged about this in the past so I won’t go crazy into the details, but I really urge anyone in New York, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania to use Marshall and Sterling’s website to sign up for the course. It is the cheapest I have found anywhere online. I have saved $60 each year on car insurance, or $180 over 3 years, making it well worth the $23 it costs for this course.
- Car Maintenance Weekend I spent some quality time with Jess' car this past weekend. I plan on gradually changing as many parts as I can before the baby comes so everything is good as new and safe. For this […]
- Sold My Old Car Today So I finally sold my old 2001 Honda Accord this morning. Took it over to Redl's Auto Parts and they bought it for a cool $475 which isn't bad since all I wanted to do was get rid of it. It […]
- Completed Online Defensive Driving Course I've been hearing radio advertisements to take the new online defensive driving course offered only by Marshall and Sterling, a local insurance firm. I have been meaning to take the […]
- Acura Is Half Paid Off While doing the bills tonight, I realized I just made the 30th payment on the car, completing the first payment booklet. I can't believe it's been two and a half years already. Seems like […]
- Another Accident With the Acura With all the excitement of storms, Christmas, and fooling around with this blog I almost forgot to mention the car accident. Nothing major, so don't fret.
Jamie was rear ended (again) […]
- Arianna’s Almost Ready To Drive I can remember the day when this child could barely crawl. Used to just slam her big ol' head to the floor and try to push it along, unsuccessfully of course. Now she's almost ready to […]