Well that’s it, our kid is officially getting older. We can no longer live in denial. Today was Arianna’s Pre-K graduation from Stepping Stones, where she’s been attending since she was 2 years old. Amazing how fast time flies. I know we parents always say that, but it’s becoming too true. The ceremony was held at nearby Lawrence Farms. All the kids were dressed in cap and gown, with a little cowboy flair. Arianna received an award for most improved! She worked very hard this year and did amazing. Oh, apparently she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. Not sure where that came from as she’s always said she wanted to be a policeman, but at least now I know I need to start selling organs to put her through med school if it stays true. Enjoy all the videos of the kids singing! View all the pictures here.
- Another Reason Why Penguins Are Cool
- Updating Blog Theme This Week…Maybe I believe I might update the blog theme this week. As far as I can tell this one has been up for almost 2 years and I feel it is time for a change. I'm open to suggestions and comments. […]
- Congrats Jami and Tony! Congrats to my beautiful cousin Jami and her husband Tony! Very glad to be at the wedding. Place was amazing and the food was ridiculously delicious. Don't know how I didn't have to loosen […]
- Samsung Galaxy S4 YES! I can finally throw out my 4-year-old piece of shit HTC Thunderbolt. LOOOONG overdue for this new phone. It's amazing how I can press an app and have it open in less than a second, […]
- Happy Mother’s Day Don't know why this didn't post Sunday like it was supposed to but here it goes.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!
For Mother's Day we typically always get her […]
- Baptism for Two Cousins This past Saturday we went to my cousin's baptism, well actually two of my cousin's baptism at the same time and place. My cousin Suzanne and her husband Howie baptized their son (King) […]