Well that’s it, our kid is officially getting older. We can no longer live in denial. Today was Arianna’s Pre-K graduation from Stepping Stones, where she’s been attending since she was 2 years old. Amazing how fast time flies. I know we parents always say that, but it’s becoming too true. The ceremony was held at nearby Lawrence Farms. All the kids were dressed in cap and gown, with a little cowboy flair. Arianna received an award for most improved! She worked very hard this year and did amazing. Oh, apparently she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. Not sure where that came from as she’s always said she wanted to be a policeman, but at least now I know I need to start selling organs to put her through med school if it stays true. Enjoy all the videos of the kids singing! View all the pictures here.
- Pumpkin Carving It's that time of the year again to carve some pumpkins! After our trip to Kessman Farms with Alyssa we came home and carved up our first round of pumpkins. Starting early this year to […]
- Getting Ready For Christmas It's that time of the year again! We love decorating the house for the holidays. We had a great day going out for lunch and getting our tree at Adams Fairacre Farms. Now the house smells […]
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!
If you want to get lucky just call this Irish leprechaun up!
- Hearty Lean Chili Recipe I was staring at my cabinet the other night wondering what to make myself for dinner. As usual the same boring options where there, but I realized I have not had beans in a while. I found […]
- Painting The Pantry As promised in this previous post, here are some pictures of the painted pantry. This took a lot longer than expected, and still isn't fully completed. Too many birthday's and busy days at […]
- Wait, Hockey, What? All the buzz going around right now is that there may be hockey. Great, awesome news. I have really been missing watching hockey. What I want to know is will they still do playoffs and a […]