Well that’s it, our kid is officially getting older. We can no longer live in denial. Today was Arianna’s Pre-K graduation from Stepping Stones, where she’s been attending since she was 2 years old. Amazing how fast time flies. I know we parents always say that, but it’s becoming too true. The ceremony was held at nearby Lawrence Farms. All the kids were dressed in cap and gown, with a little cowboy flair. Arianna received an award for most improved! She worked very hard this year and did amazing. Oh, apparently she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. Not sure where that came from as she’s always said she wanted to be a policeman, but at least now I know I need to start selling organs to put her through med school if it stays true. Enjoy all the videos of the kids singing! View all the pictures here.
- My First NFL Game Sunday I went to the New York Jets versus New Orleans Saints game. This was the first NFL game I have actually gone to. Although it was two teams I could care less about, it still was […]
- All New PCASUPPORT.COM Website Check out our company's new website!
- Dutchess County Fair Sunday we all went to the Dutchess County Fair in Rhinebeck, NY. This was Arianna's first time at the fair. Last year she was still growing inside Jess, making her feel wonderful walking […]
- Long Time No Posts Just realized it has been about two weeks since I last posted. Boy have I been slacking. Just so much going on lately that I haven't had the energy, or will, to sit here and update the […]
- Soccer filled Sunday This sunday was the EHWSL's 2nd Annual Shamrock Tournament. For those of you who don't know, Jamie is on the board and plays soccer for them. This was the second Tournament that they held […]
- Christmas 2011 I love Christmas! Gifts were great and everyone is so happy! Thanks to all. Can't wait for the day to keep going, more gifts to give out!