Well that’s it, our kid is officially getting older. We can no longer live in denial. Today was Arianna’s Pre-K graduation from Stepping Stones, where she’s been attending since she was 2 years old. Amazing how fast time flies. I know we parents always say that, but it’s becoming too true. The ceremony was held at nearby Lawrence Farms. All the kids were dressed in cap and gown, with a little cowboy flair. Arianna received an award for most improved! She worked very hard this year and did amazing. Oh, apparently she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. Not sure where that came from as she’s always said she wanted to be a policeman, but at least now I know I need to start selling organs to put her through med school if it stays true. Enjoy all the videos of the kids singing! View all the pictures here.
- Happy 27th Brithday To Me So I turn 27 today! Getting old. Oh well.
And for my birthday I treat myself to a giggle while posting this. I know a few of you will get the song below.
Deep within the womb of […]
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day To quote family guy, As we say in Ireland: "Let's drink until the alcohol in our systems destroys our livers and kills us."
- NY Red Bulls vs. DC United Finally got to go to another Red Bulls game on Sunday. Missed out on a few in May since they landed during the week and I got stuck at work. I headed down with Jess, Juston, Matthew and […]
- Poconos Vacation Got back from the Poconos yesterday and boy I am just in a lazy ass mood. Been chillin all week relaxing and drinking and I'm surprised I'm not sleeping all day today.
Was exactly what […]
- Another Reason Why Penguins Are Cool
- NY Red Bulls vs. FC Dallas Well sadly I wasn't able to go to this home game either. I'll be sure to go to the next one in August. NYRB playing like cccccrrrraaapppp.
4-1 loss to Colorado, followed by this tie, […]