Well that’s it, our kid is officially getting older. We can no longer live in denial. Today was Arianna’s Pre-K graduation from Stepping Stones, where she’s been attending since she was 2 years old. Amazing how fast time flies. I know we parents always say that, but it’s becoming too true. The ceremony was held at nearby Lawrence Farms. All the kids were dressed in cap and gown, with a little cowboy flair. Arianna received an award for most improved! She worked very hard this year and did amazing. Oh, apparently she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. Not sure where that came from as she’s always said she wanted to be a policeman, but at least now I know I need to start selling organs to put her through med school if it stays true. Enjoy all the videos of the kids singing! View all the pictures here.
- Apple Picking Apple picking time is here! Man do I love climbing in the trees and getting the best apples. Arianna had tons of fun picking her own apples. We decided to stay a bit closer to home and go […]
- Baby’s Crib Is All Ready To Go After the car maintenance last weekend, I took the crib in the box from my parents' house and invited them over to help put it together. My parents bought the crib for Jess' shower gift, […]
- First Baby Doctor Appointment We just got back from bringing Arianna to her first doctor appointment. Everything is going very well. Arianna is healthy and already back to her birth weight! Mom Jess is doing just fine […]
- Check Out The Gift Jess Gave Me Jess gave me a little pre-baby shower gift last night. It was a blue smock that says "I'm the daddy!" on it to wear in the hospital. No idea where she came up with this but it is an […]
- Temporary Use For A Pack-N-Play Received a pack-n-play today from one of Jess' friends from work. Can't thank everyone enough for everything so far. I brought it inside tonight and of course comes over the curious kitty. […]
- Arianna’s 4th Birthday Our current streak of keeping the kid alive continues! 4 years and counting. Can't believe she's this old already. School starts next year, she's out of the terrible threes, and she is […]