Well that’s it, our kid is officially getting older. We can no longer live in denial. Today was Arianna’s Pre-K graduation from Stepping Stones, where she’s been attending since she was 2 years old. Amazing how fast time flies. I know we parents always say that, but it’s becoming too true. The ceremony was held at nearby Lawrence Farms. All the kids were dressed in cap and gown, with a little cowboy flair. Arianna received an award for most improved! She worked very hard this year and did amazing. Oh, apparently she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. Not sure where that came from as she’s always said she wanted to be a policeman, but at least now I know I need to start selling organs to put her through med school if it stays true. Enjoy all the videos of the kids singing! View all the pictures here.
- Jason Logan Meets Balloon
Jason is getting bigger each day and he's in the stage of almost teething and probably going to sprout a tooth any day now. Because of this, everything is a sucking toy to him. His […]
- Happy Valentine’s Day Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Since Jamie had to work all this weekend we didn't get to go out to eat this year, what a bummer. I guess its ok since next week it's her birthday and we […]
- Soccer In The Fall
Although the season is coming towards its end, I love this half of the fall season. Tymor Park out in Lagrangeville/Union Vale/Amenia (whichever it is) has wonderful scenery from the […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Chivas USA I was so tired this weekend that I didn't make it to this game. Big bummer but with the new job I was just exhausted.
Red Bulls went on to win 1-0 tying Columbus Crew for the lead in […]
- Happy 21st Birthday Jamie
Now we can finally order a drink together when we eat out! :)
- WordPress Jetpack Protect Error On Password Protected Site I recently came across an issue with the Jetpack plugin for WordPress. If you enable the Protect setting on a password protected WordPress site, you will simply get a blank page after […]