Well that’s it, our kid is officially getting older. We can no longer live in denial. Today was Arianna’s Pre-K graduation from Stepping Stones, where she’s been attending since she was 2 years old. Amazing how fast time flies. I know we parents always say that, but it’s becoming too true. The ceremony was held at nearby Lawrence Farms. All the kids were dressed in cap and gown, with a little cowboy flair. Arianna received an award for most improved! She worked very hard this year and did amazing. Oh, apparently she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. Not sure where that came from as she’s always said she wanted to be a policeman, but at least now I know I need to start selling organs to put her through med school if it stays true. Enjoy all the videos of the kids singing! View all the pictures here.
- Awesome Mountain Dew Cans I came across some crazy cool Mountain Dew cans at the Hometown Deli over in Fishkill today on the way home from working at Pamal. Got a yummy chicken salad wrap as well.
Even though I […]
- Video Of The New Place Not the best video but it gets the job done. Once everything is in place and looks nice I will take some pictures. Right now there are boxes everywhere.
- Another Reason Why Penguins Are Cool
- Happy 4th of July Happy 4th of July everyone!
- Personal Email Address Change I just ordered Verizon FiOS tonight and it will be installed this Saturday. This means that our Road Runner email addresses will no longer be in service.
Please be sure to update your […]
- New Blog Theme I was getting very tired of the last theme. The huge header really bugged me, along with a few other small things. I like how this theme looks and does the comments pages. I decided to […]