Well that’s it, our kid is officially getting older. We can no longer live in denial. Today was Arianna’s Pre-K graduation from Stepping Stones, where she’s been attending since she was 2 years old. Amazing how fast time flies. I know we parents always say that, but it’s becoming too true. The ceremony was held at nearby Lawrence Farms. All the kids were dressed in cap and gown, with a little cowboy flair. Arianna received an award for most improved! She worked very hard this year and did amazing. Oh, apparently she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. Not sure where that came from as she’s always said she wanted to be a policeman, but at least now I know I need to start selling organs to put her through med school if it stays true. Enjoy all the videos of the kids singing! View all the pictures here.
- Arianna Is Starting To Walk Now Arianna has been attempting to walk for the past few weeks now. She isn't going that far, but each day she goes further and further without falling. Tonight she walked the furthest I have […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Portland Timbers I finally made it to another Red Bulls game yesterday. It has felt like months since I last saw them play. So many scheduling conflicts and games being at 1pm during the week and shit like […]
- Way To Go Bing Really Bing.com! You honestly placed the rollover right on the guy's crotch? You got to be kidding me. How could you not notice when making the home page! You are a website with millions […]
- A little housework – remodling the attic After a few weeks of Jamie getting on my case about moving the attic redesign project I finally got off my keester and did some work.
Here's some back story:
Jamie and I live at home […]
- Vacation – Day 4 Wednesday was a very cloudy day with some rain in the evening. Due to the weather, we decided to go on the tour of the some of Newport's mansions. We visited the Elms and the Marble House […]
- 6 Years And Still Going Six years ago today I started this blog. Many things have come and gone, but I've stuck with this project. I've enjoyed the times I've gone back in time to re-read some of my posts and […]