Here’s my 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket. I don’t know why, but I just feel like Anaheim may take it all this year. It’s tough out in the west, so anything can happen. Hate to diss on the Penguins like that, but I just feel like they aren’t strong enough to make it all the way. Still need to work on defense and goal-tending, both which fall apart in the playoffs. Truth is, I’m not even sure if they could beat Boston in the conference final. I am a little tied up between St. Louis and Colorado. Both teams are pretty strong and could go far, can’t wait for that match.
- 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Here is my 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Bracket. Haven't payed enough attention to the West Coast teams this year as I normally do, so they are pretty much guesses on that side of the […]
- 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Already a week into the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs and I still haven't posted my bracket yet! Boy was it a close one for my Pittsburgh Penguins, just barely made it in this year. […]
- Updated NHL Playoffs Picks Ok so the playoffs are set now so I'm updating my picks.
NY over Ottawa (kinda ify on this)
Boston over Washington
New Jersey over Florida
Pittsburgh over […]
- NHL Playoffs Matchup The final spots were figured out last night. Sadly Buffalo was kicked out. I was rooting for them as they were better than the Capitals. Oh well.
Here are my picks for the first round. […]
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Update Can't say I'm surprised that the Penguins lost game 7 to the Rangers. When the Penguins played like crap in game 5 I just knew they were going to lose. The momentum swung too far in the […]
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Update I honestly can't figure out who to root for in the Stanley Cup Playoffs now that the Penguins and Ducks have lost. I'm sitting here watching the Rangers actually playing like a real […]