Here is my 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Bracket. Haven’t payed enough attention to the West Coast teams this year as I normally do, so they are pretty much guesses on that side of the bracket. I believe the best match-ups for the first round are going to be the Blues vs. Blackhawks, Kings vs. Sharks, and Panthers vs. Islanders. Extremely happy with the Penguins’ end of the season, but here we are for the 3rd year in a row playing the Rangers. Of course I’m going to watch every second of this series being a Penguins fan and Jess a Rangers fan, but I’m just bored with the same teams always playing each other. I think this year the Pens will finally get past them and move on though. Love this time of the year!
- 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Already a week into the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs and I still haven't posted my bracket yet! Boy was it a close one for my Pittsburgh Penguins, just barely made it in this year. […]
- 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Here's my 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket. I don't know why, but I just feel like Anaheim may take it all this year. It's tough out in the west, so anything can happen. Hate to diss […]
- NHL Playoffs Matchup The final spots were figured out last night. Sadly Buffalo was kicked out. I was rooting for them as they were better than the Capitals. Oh well.
Here are my picks for the first round. […]
- Updated NHL Playoffs Picks Ok so the playoffs are set now so I'm updating my picks.
NY over Ottawa (kinda ify on this)
Boston over Washington
New Jersey over Florida
Pittsburgh over […]
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Update Can't say I'm surprised that the Penguins lost game 7 to the Rangers. When the Penguins played like crap in game 5 I just knew they were going to lose. The momentum swung too far in the […]
- 2012 NHL Playoffs Picks The second round is here. Turns out my picks were just down right terrible for the first round. Only 3 out of 8 were correct.
NY over Ottawa (kinda ify on this) - RIGHT