We just got back from bringing Arianna to her first doctor appointment. Everything is going very well. Arianna is healthy and already back to her birth weight! Mom Jess is doing just fine and taking great care of Arianna. I will eventually get all the pictures together and on here for everyone. I have a few cute videos too, just have to determine whether or not to keep them private.
- Arianna’s First Birthday Party Last weekend was Arianna's first birthday. We threw her a party in the club house in our complex. Big thanks to all the family members that came a long way to see her on a Sunday. […]
- Battle For The Box The other night Arianna and Captain were having some fun together. The two of them have been fun to watch ever since Arianna started crawling the other day. Luckily I remembered to grab […]
- Kick That Ball Arianna Jess may have just found out exactly what type of sport Arianna will like later on in life, soccer! Look at this baby go! Only 2 months old and already has better ball control than her old […]
- I’m A Dad My beautiful daughter was born on 11-23-2012 at 03:39am. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 20in tall. I honestly cannot express how much I thank Jess for delivering our baby girl. I'm so proud […]
- Guess This Really Is My Child Yesterday was my little peanut's due date. Guess she really is my child because she is late, just like her old man typically is all the time. Oh well, nothing wrong with cooking a little […]
- Arianna Is Starting To Walk Now Arianna has been attempting to walk for the past few weeks now. She isn't going that far, but each day she goes further and further without falling. Tonight she walked the furthest I have […]