Well even though it was a horrible day (read previous post), it was still my birthday so I should at least post some pictures of the cake or something.
Here’s the dinky little thing they tried to give me at first, surprisingly good for a tiny cake!
And here is the real deal with the candles. You have to love ice cream cake!
- Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Another year has flown by already. It's amazing how fast kid's grow and their lives seem to flash before your eyes. I can still remember when you couldn't even […]
- Happy Birthday Mom This past Tuesday was my mother's birthday. We celebrated most of it on Sunday since everyone would be home and another celebration on the actual day. Basically I guess we like it when […]
- Joseph’s 25th Birthday Happy Birthday to me!
Yup I'm 25 now, guess I'm no longer a child anymore, might need to grow up one of these days, lol.
I wanted a really simple birthday and I got one, finally […]
- Professional Pictures Of Arianna From The Hospital The professional photographer came around the last day we were in the hospital. She was able to get some very good shots of Arianna who, surprisingly, was cooperative. The CD just came in […]
- Arianna’s 4th Birthday Our current streak of keeping the kid alive continues! 4 years and counting. Can't believe she's this old already. School starts next year, she's out of the terrible threes, and she is […]
- Arianna’s First Birthday Party Last weekend was Arianna's first birthday. We threw her a party in the club house in our complex. Big thanks to all the family members that came a long way to see her on a Sunday. […]