Well even though it was a horrible day (read previous post), it was still my birthday so I should at least post some pictures of the cake or something.
Here’s the dinky little thing they tried to give me at first, surprisingly good for a tiny cake!
And here is the real deal with the candles. You have to love ice cream cake!
- Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Another year has flown by already. It's amazing how fast kid's grow and their lives seem to flash before your eyes. I can still remember when you couldn't even […]
- Arianna’s First Birthday Party Last weekend was Arianna's first birthday. We threw her a party in the club house in our complex. Big thanks to all the family members that came a long way to see her on a Sunday. […]
- Joseph’s 25th Birthday Happy Birthday to me!
Yup I'm 25 now, guess I'm no longer a child anymore, might need to grow up one of these days, lol.
I wanted a really simple birthday and I got one, finally […]
- Jamie’s 22nd Birthday Happy Birthday Jamie!
Today was Jamie's 22nd birthday. We started early with some cake and presents at Casey & Andrew's house last night and continued it into today with dinner, […]
- Joseph’s 24th Birthday Happy Birthday to me! Sad that I have to blog about my own birthday, (grrr Jamie) but that's another issue.
I am 24 years old now, getting pretty old I guess. I asked for a simple […]
- Happy Birthday Mom This past Tuesday was my mother's birthday. We celebrated most of it on Sunday since everyone would be home and another celebration on the actual day. Basically I guess we like it when […]