Looks like software build MMB29K.N920VVRU2BPC2 fixed the Samsung Galaxy Note5 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 issue I reported in an earlier post. WiFi is working well, Bluetooth doesn’t drain battery, and I can finally use both of them at the same time! #firstworldproblems
Read more on the update here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note5-update/
- Samsung Note5 WiFi Issue With Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 I recently updated my Samsung Galaxy Note5 to Android's new OS 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Immediately I noticed issues with WiFi network access. I tried forgetting the SSID's, trying new ones, […]
- Samsung Galaxy S4 YES! I can finally throw out my 4-year-old piece of shit HTC Thunderbolt. LOOOONG overdue for this new phone. It's amazing how I can press an app and have it open in less than a second, […]
- Time To Get A New Cell Phone In a little less than 3 hours my contract is up and I can upgrade my phone at a discount. Question is, what phone do I get? I'm stuck between the Samsung Galaxy Note II and the Samsung […]
- HTC Thunderbolt Gingerbread Update Verizon pushed out gingerbread 2.3.4 today for the HTC Thunderbolt. Can't wait for it to finish downloading and for it to install so I can see what it is like. Been waiting for this. […]
- Droid Thunderbolt So my new phone came in yesterday. Spent all night hooking it up. Figured I would give it a full days worth of using it before I wrote this post.
Compared to my old blackberry this thing […]
- R.I.P. Huckleberry On today, March 8, 2008 my beloved dog Huckleberry was put to sleep.
He was going to be 13 years old this May. He was the greatest beagle anyone could ever ask for. I love him so much […]