I finally got around to getting the bed of the truck sprayed with Rhino Liner and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT tonneau cover installed. Kingston Caps & Trailers did a wonderful job all around and the truck looks fantastic now. Can’t thank everyone in both families enough for chipping in at last year’s birthday for the tonneau cover. Also have to thank Jess for letting me spend the extra money to get the Rhino Liner done too!
- Birthday Gift For Me – WeatherTech FloorLiners This year for my birthday I decided to ask for some WeatherTech DigitalFit FloorLiners for the truck. Went for just the front pair and decided not to go over the hump in the middle. Just […]
- New Tires For The Truck It's time already for me to get some new tires for the truck. 48,000 miles on the factory tires isn't too shabby considering they are only rated for 60,000 miles. I've gotten 2 1/2 years […]
- If Only This Were True
99.9MPG baby! Reset the gas meter while coasting downhill. If only I could get even close to that I'd be golden with a 36 gallon tank. Would only have to fill up every oil change.
- My New Truck So I was finally able to pick up my new Ford F-150 XLT today from the dealer. I'm so happy now!
Truck is awesome and drives great. Can't wait to take it on a long trip and enjoy […]
- Hilarious Justice Today I left for work a bit later than normal since I had a client to run to near my house. On the way up my usual route this pickup truck came flying up my ass when I was already doing […]
- First Winter Snow Fall 2009 Today marks the first snow fall of the season for our area. Hopefully it continues not to stick to the sidewalks and roads so that things don't get messy and I don't have to go out and […]