I came across some crazy cool Mountain Dew cans at the Hometown Deli over in Fishkill today on the way home from working at Pamal. Got a yummy chicken salad wrap as well.
Even though I don’t collect cans, I think I’ll keep these laying around. They are like collector items, just like everyone who has the original Coke bottles.
I personally think glass is the best to drink anything from, glass doesn’t distort the taste, but cans would be my second choice. What’s yours?
Just figured I would show you them, the one with the old man is pretty cool. Saying on the bottle is “it’ll tickle your innards!”
- KFEST 2008 Sunday was WSPK K104's KFEST 2008 concert at Dutchess Stadium in Fishkill, NY, home of the New York Penn League Class A Hudson Valley Renegades.
The weather was beautiful and it was […]
Wanted for being himself. NO REWARD, except laughing your ass off.
Goes by the name of Pimp Master Jay, The World's Greatest Webmaster, That Guy, and Gaulard.
I found this in […]
- Meet Captain So on Friday I get a phone call from Jess. I figure she wants me to hear the screaming kids at the daycare so I pick up none the less. Jess actually had some good news and not wild banshee […]
- Eric & Marie’s 5th Annual 4th of July Party Saturday was Eric and Marie's 5th Annual 4th of July Party. Last year Arianna was still growing in the oven so technically this was her first 4th party. Everything we excellent as usual. […]
- Kids Grow Up Too Fast It's amazing how fast kids grow up. You watch them all day everyday, but somehow they change quickly right before your eyes. This video was taken last month, but I just watched it again […]
- Fixing up Casey and Andrew’s New House Jamie's sister Casey and her husband Andrew just recently moved into their new house. The guy before them left it very dirty so we all pitched in to clean up. All week long Jamie and I […]