I came across some crazy cool Mountain Dew cans at the Hometown Deli over in Fishkill today on the way home from working at Pamal. Got a yummy chicken salad wrap as well.
Even though I don’t collect cans, I think I’ll keep these laying around. They are like collector items, just like everyone who has the original Coke bottles.
I personally think glass is the best to drink anything from, glass doesn’t distort the taste, but cans would be my second choice. What’s yours?
Just figured I would show you them, the one with the old man is pretty cool. Saying on the bottle is “it’ll tickle your innards!”
- KFEST 2008 Sunday was WSPK K104's KFEST 2008 concert at Dutchess Stadium in Fishkill, NY, home of the New York Penn League Class A Hudson Valley Renegades.
The weather was beautiful and it was […]
Wanted for being himself. NO REWARD, except laughing your ass off.
Goes by the name of Pimp Master Jay, The World's Greatest Webmaster, That Guy, and Gaulard.
I found this in […]
- Wall mount server racks On Friday I was working for a new client in Albany. They are getting a brand new server, APC and network switch.
My job was to mount the new switch and connect the data cables from the […]
- Damnit They Finally Caught Me A few months ago Matthew's emblem for Call of Duty Black Ops was banned. Shortly after Juston's was banned. Well they finally caught up to me.
It's really annoying because you think […]
- Baptism for Two Cousins This past Saturday we went to my cousin's baptism, well actually two of my cousin's baptism at the same time and place. My cousin Suzanne and her husband Howie baptized their son (King) […]
- Way To Go Bing Really Bing.com! You honestly placed the rollover right on the guy's crotch? You got to be kidding me. How could you not notice when making the home page! You are a website with millions […]