I came across some crazy cool Mountain Dew cans at the Hometown Deli over in Fishkill today on the way home from working at Pamal. Got a yummy chicken salad wrap as well.
Even though I don’t collect cans, I think I’ll keep these laying around. They are like collector items, just like everyone who has the original Coke bottles.
I personally think glass is the best to drink anything from, glass doesn’t distort the taste, but cans would be my second choice. What’s yours?
Just figured I would show you them, the one with the old man is pretty cool. Saying on the bottle is “it’ll tickle your innards!”
- KFEST 2008 Sunday was WSPK K104's KFEST 2008 concert at Dutchess Stadium in Fishkill, NY, home of the New York Penn League Class A Hudson Valley Renegades.
The weather was beautiful and it was […]
Wanted for being himself. NO REWARD, except laughing your ass off.
Goes by the name of Pimp Master Jay, The World's Greatest Webmaster, That Guy, and Gaulard.
I found this in […]
- Blog looking good – website ideas formulating I really like how the blog is coming along. I added more plugins today and added myself to feedburner. I found out easier ways to get the sidebar the way I want it, all thanks to Paul over […]
- Vacation – Day 6 Friday we went kayaking in the morning near Fort Adams. This is the second time we went kayaking. The first time was when we were in California two summers ago. The weather broke and it […]
- Continued house work in the attic Today we almost finished the project. Just a few odds and ends left.'
We have to just patch the drywall where the shelf used to be and buy the new dresser so we can bust up the old […]
- Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Another year has flown by already. It's amazing how fast kid's grow and their lives seem to flash before your eyes. I can still remember when you couldn't even […]