I came across some crazy cool Mountain Dew cans at the Hometown Deli over in Fishkill today on the way home from working at Pamal. Got a yummy chicken salad wrap as well.
Even though I don’t collect cans, I think I’ll keep these laying around. They are like collector items, just like everyone who has the original Coke bottles.
I personally think glass is the best to drink anything from, glass doesn’t distort the taste, but cans would be my second choice. What’s yours?
Just figured I would show you them, the one with the old man is pretty cool. Saying on the bottle is “it’ll tickle your innards!”
- KFEST 2008 Sunday was WSPK K104's KFEST 2008 concert at Dutchess Stadium in Fishkill, NY, home of the New York Penn League Class A Hudson Valley Renegades.
The weather was beautiful and it was […]
Wanted for being himself. NO REWARD, except laughing your ass off.
Goes by the name of Pimp Master Jay, The World's Greatest Webmaster, That Guy, and Gaulard.
I found this in […]
- Pancake Sized Cookies Who doesn't like pancake sized chocolate chip cookies? You all know these look awesome. They need to cool so I can see how they taste. Only problem I forsee is how to dunk them in my glass […]
- Hilarious Justice 2 Coming home Saturday from our Wolf Watch Experience in NJ we got stuck in traffic for about an hour because of the deaths on the thruway. Good thing we got there when we did an not earlier […]
- Making Some Beer Finally I was able to start brewing my own beer with the new bottles and malt I got for Christmas. I have had the kit for a few years now and just never got around to using it, mainly […]
- DVR Came Today Since we switched to a new HD TV, we had to get a HD set top box to replace the standard one. Jamie and I were thinking about getting TiVo awhile ago, so we figured why not get the […]