I came across some crazy cool Mountain Dew cans at the Hometown Deli over in Fishkill today on the way home from working at Pamal. Got a yummy chicken salad wrap as well.
Even though I don’t collect cans, I think I’ll keep these laying around. They are like collector items, just like everyone who has the original Coke bottles.
I personally think glass is the best to drink anything from, glass doesn’t distort the taste, but cans would be my second choice. What’s yours?
Just figured I would show you them, the one with the old man is pretty cool. Saying on the bottle is “it’ll tickle your innards!”
- KFEST 2008 Sunday was WSPK K104's KFEST 2008 concert at Dutchess Stadium in Fishkill, NY, home of the New York Penn League Class A Hudson Valley Renegades.
The weather was beautiful and it was […]
Wanted for being himself. NO REWARD, except laughing your ass off.
Goes by the name of Pimp Master Jay, The World's Greatest Webmaster, That Guy, and Gaulard.
I found this in […]
- MLB 2011 “World Series” Is anyone watching this? I honestly forgot for a second that it was even going on let alone what teams were playing. Sad that there will be more people in your local supermarket than […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Toronto FC Woo!Another home win. New arena and coach really put a spark under these guys. Good even game.
- Another Accident With the Acura With all the excitement of storms, Christmas, and fooling around with this blog I almost forgot to mention the car accident. Nothing major, so don't fret.
Jamie was rear ended (again) […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Sporting Kansas City The Red Bulls were back home tonight after whomping DC United 4-0. The face Sporting Kansas City, formerly Kansas City Wizards. I wonder why they changed their name. I mean it's so much […]