I recently purchased a new Sony HDR-CX200B camcorder from Amazon to take videos of Arianna. I haven’t been able to use it yet since she isn’t here, but so far a few short videos of the cat running around have come out well. It’s amazing how light and small these things have gotten in the past few years. I have a 32GB SDHC memory card for it coming from Amazon as well. Only cost me $23 for that size so I picked up two of them.
For the money this camcorder works very well. If you want very good quality pictures I would consider getting an actual DSLR or something as this is only 5.3 mega pixels. Hell my two-year old cell phone shoots 8 mega pixels. For video only, this thing is awesome as it shoots in full HD for only $275. Can’t really beat that. The screen is completely touch. Once I test out the full battery and how much recording time for the various settings I’ll really be able to comment on how great it actually is.
- New Toys To Play With I don't know what new toy to play with first! Just got our digital camcorder in today so we can take videos of the baby, Black Ops 2 came in the mail along with the camcorder, and Eric and […]
- Google Chromecast I recently purchased a Google Chromecast as part of my plan to cut the cable cord. I'm impressed so far on how simple it is to use and the quality it can push across to your TV. Honestly […]
- Check Out The New HanniganBlog Store Hey everyone, check out the new HanniganBlog Store! I know you all are on this site 24/7 so why not do all your shopping here too? Just click on the store link up on the top right. Be sure […]
- We Cut The Cord – No More Cable TV A few months ago Jess and I decided to cut the cord and get rid of cable TV. I couldn't stand paying so much money per month to watch the same shows over and over again. Thousands of […]
- Videos From Easter Here are some videos from our double Easter weekend! Arianna's face in the one from our house was priceless. She was extremely excited to see her Sofia the First coloring book. Poor kid […]
- Amazon Needs To Work On Their Ad Targeting Listen, I like Amazon.com as much as the next guy. I use the website for just about everything and do 90% of my Christmas shopping each year with this company, but I want to know who in […]