I just opened up a new bag of dry cat food to pour into the container to keep it fresh. I got about half way down and this card fell out. I felt like I was a kid again for a second with a surprise in the middle of the cereal box or getting that baseball card in the pack of gum. I just don’t get the point, it’s cat food. Not like the cat is going to enjoy the card. Am I supposed to keep this or something? Very confused right now.
- Captain’s New Toy This weekend I went to the hardware store and bought the wood and carpet for Captain's new cat tower. I've always wanted to get her one but I cannot justify the $150-$200 they sell for in […]
- Welcome Our New Kitten Crookshanks! Welcome to the family Crookshanks, you tiny little kitten! We have been thinking about getting a 2nd cat for some time now so Boogs had a companion. Michelle from work informed me of some […]
- Temporary Use For A Pack-N-Play Received a pack-n-play today from one of Jess' friends from work. Can't thank everyone enough for everything so far. I brought it inside tonight and of course comes over the curious kitty. […]
- Cat Scratch Fever? Ever since Eric's cat Shadow mauled my hand because Juston was fucking with it I've had the song cat scratch fever stuck in my head. Figured I would share it with you...
- Meet Doodle As I said in the last pet post, we have had our eye on a certain fish, a companion for Bubbles. Well this weekend Petco finally restocked their Telescope Goldfish, so we just had to get […]
- This Cat Needs Her Junk Removed Now! Sorry Captain but your lady hood needs to go! No more constant moaning around the house because you want to get laid. I'm a guy so yeah, I understand, but you don't hear me meowing for […]