Went to the game Saturday with Jess and Matthew. Since the Red Bulls have been on fire I thought they would’ve had another blowout win but I was wrong. San Jose tied the game up 2-2 in the first and probably would have won if they weren’t missing some key people.
Get the game recap here: http://www.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2012-04-14-ny-v-sj/stats
- NY Red Bulls Playoffs Run Is Over Once again the Red Bulls come into the playoffs and once again they drop off after the first round. They just can't seem to get past that spot. Now I haven't made it to about the last four […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Portland Timbers I finally made it to another Red Bulls game yesterday. It has felt like months since I last saw them play. So many scheduling conflicts and games being at 1pm during the week and shit like […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. DC United Finally got to go to another Red Bulls game on Sunday. Missed out on a few in May since they landed during the week and I got stuck at work. I headed down with Jess, Juston, Matthew and […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. New England Revolution Late on my posting here. Jess was out and about so Matthew, Juston and I went down to the game Saturday. RBNY started off strong and was able to get a goal in the opening minutes. After […]
- MLS New York Red Bulls Update I've slacked so far on posting about the last two home games, so here is a little recap.
The Red Bulls defeated the Colorado Rapids on 3-25-12 for the home opener by the score of […]
- 2012 MLS NY Red Bulls Schedule Can't wait for the season to start. Going to be very busy between the end of the hockey season and the start of MLS.
Just waiting on the season ticket package to come.