Saturday Jamie, Juston, Eric and I went down to Six Flags for Fright Fest. Only us hardcore roller coaster people when this time so it was straight business, no lolly gagging. We barely made time for food.
By some miraculous stroke of luck we got on every single roller coaster that doesn’t suck that they have. I have to say it but the Kingda Ka and its world record for fastest and tallest was pretty awesome. They just need to keep that ride going. When you hit that last little hill to slow you down then it needs to start doing loops and shit to make people puke even more than they do on that ride.
I will say that it’s pretty damn cold going 50mph+ doing loops and shit and dropping 30 stories when it’s only about 40 degrees out. My lips are still chapped and my whole face was red for a day.
Oh and one last thing. I drove so we got there in 2.5hrs, not 5.5hrs like when Eric drives!
- Six Flags Great Adventure Trip
Saturday a bunch of us went down to Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey. Jamie had been wanting to go for awhile and we were able to actually pull of planning the trip and going. […]
- Christmas Tree Lighting Went to a Christmas tree lighting ceremony/parade/event thingy out in Pleasant Valley with the gang today. Missed the good one from the night before in Poughkeepsie. I'll have to say it […]
- It’s December Already and I'm totally screwed because I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet. Usually before Thanksgiving I am 75% done and then I scrounge up some cash to finish the rest the week before […]
- I’m So Stuffed It’s Ridiculous Man I feel like I gained 6 pounds overnight. Still feel full today and it's been almost 24hrs.
We ate early this year so that we all could be together since Jamie had to work at 3pm. […]
- Voting In 2010 I got home today and my mother was still cooking dinner so I figured I'de walk two blocks and go vote since I hate anyone in office longer than 4 years. As I am walking over I remember […]
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day 2010 HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!