Jess just had to take a video of me eating the raw Carolina Reaper pepper. No big deal, only the world’s hottest pepper. My pain for your enjoyment. Excuse the language, but I was under the influence of ~2 million Scovilles.
- First Time Making Chili Jess and I put our new Crock-Pot slow cooker to good use and made some chili. I've always wanted to make my own chili that wasn't just dump a can of chili into a bowl and add cheese. I […]
- In Case We All Die Tonight Isn't the world going to end tomorrow or something? In case we all die tonight/tomorrow, just wanted to say it's been fun and I've enjoyed your company.
Bah who am I kidding, I don't […]
- Apple Picking Apple picking time is here! Man do I love climbing in the trees and getting the best apples. Arianna had tons of fun picking her own apples. We decided to stay a bit closer to home and go […]
- No More Diapers
Want to know what is the best news ever? No more diapers. Don't gotta change em, don't gotta buy em. Been waiting for this day for a long time now. The Goober has finally gave in, with […]
- Tomorrow Is Supposed To Be The Big Day Well tomorrow is Jess' due date. By the look of things I doubt this baby is coming this weekend. She is very cozy inside mommy and doesn't want to come out and play. Does anyone want to […]
- New York Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles Jess and I went to the New York Jets versus Philadelphia Eagles game today! Jess' father invited us to go with some of his buddies from work who have season tickets. It's always a fun day […]