I have always wanted a vacuum sealer system as I tend to buy my meat in bulk from Sams Club. I received one for Christmas from Jess and I have used it many times since. The FoodSaver V2244 vacuum sealer has worked really well for me so far. I have noticed there is no more freezer burn after a month like normal freezer bags and it costs less than plastic wrap and freezer bags too. I’m not real sure of the point of the larger, more expensive systems. The V2244 works perfectly for making small and large bags, and even comes with the hose attachment for the tupperware. If you keep your freezer stock piled with meat all the time like I do, I highly recommend using a vacuum sealer.
- EHWSL Spring Season Opener Saturday was the start of the EHWSL spring season. The teams played a round-robin just to get everyone used to playing together again. Amazingly Jamie's Orange Team won both games. Things […]
- So Who Wants To Live Permanently On Mars? Awesome idea and can't wait to see if it actually happens, but no way in hell am I moving to Mars....
- The Cheese Stands Alone Well in this case for The Farmer in the Dell, it's a carrot.
Had one of those steamer bags of mixed veggies and there was only 1 carrot in there. Got jipped of my vitamin A.
- NY Red Bulls vs. New England Revolution 3 points...FINALLY! Yay a win! Great game to end a great day and night. Thanks for coming along Jess :)
NY -- own goal (Ryan Cochrane) 37
NY -- Thierry Henry 7 […]
- 2013 MLS NY Red Bulls Schedule Matthew, Juston, and I renewed out season tickets for the NY Red Bulls. The season starts mid March and I cannot wait! We missed way too many games last year and this year I vow to at […]
- Preview Of Blog Update Here is a little sneak peek of the new blog theme. Having some issues with certain areas and plugins but most of it is ready to go. Take a look and let me know what you think! I most […]