I was recently shown that Windows 8 had some nice panoramic themes for people with multiple monitors. Since I use dual monitors all the time, I figured I would give them a shot. Honestly I can’t even get any work done unless I have 2 or more monitors.
So far they look pretty awesome. I gathered some links together to post for you to try out. Check them out below.
- Testing Out Windows 8 I'm making the leap to Windows 8 right now on my work laptop. Hope I don't regret this. Guess I really should be on top of the new stuff to support my clients better. I'm sure I will […]
- Windows 8.1 – Enabling AHCI After Installing Windows I recently upgraded to a SSD drive at home but wanted to get the most out of it by switching to AHCI mode in the BIOS. Now I knew if I just made the swap Windows would just freak out and […]
- Miss Your Start Menu In Windows 8? If you are like me and recently upgraded to Windows 8, but just can't get completely past the new user interface, here is a great product for you. StartW8 adds that missing start menu […]
- Windows 8 Password Recovery How to Change Forgotten Windows 8 Password with Installation Disc
Boot your Windows 8 computer from Windows 8 installation disc. Once the message “Press any key to boot from CD…..” […]
- Giving Linux Another Shot I decided that I'm giving Linux another shot. It's come along away over the years since I last used it at school. It's much easier to use now and pretty much fully integrates with all […]
- Windows 7 Control Panel Canonical Names I recently came across the need for this information so I figured I would post it.
Windows 7 Control Panel Canonical Names
The following canonical names are defined for Control Panel […]