In a little less than 3 hours my contract is up and I can upgrade my phone at a discount. Question is, what phone do I get? I’m stuck between the Samsung Galaxy Note II and the Samsung Galaxy S3, with the Galaxy Nexus in the background if I want to save money. I’m not sure if I like how large the Note is, but it might be nice to have a screen that size for internet browsing and videos. The S3 is the right size and I would get it if I didn’t have the Note to compare it against. Ugh! Such a tough decision as I actually do keep the phone for 2 years until the contract is up. I bet I’ll make the choice and in 2 weeks some new phone will come out that is even better.
Any help out there?
- Samsung Galaxy S4 YES! I can finally throw out my 4-year-old piece of shit HTC Thunderbolt. LOOOONG overdue for this new phone. It's amazing how I can press an app and have it open in less than a second, […]
- HTC Thunderbolt Gingerbread Update Verizon pushed out gingerbread 2.3.4 today for the HTC Thunderbolt. Can't wait for it to finish downloading and for it to install so I can see what it is like. Been waiting for this. […]
- Samsung Note5 WiFi Issue With Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 I recently updated my Samsung Galaxy Note5 to Android's new OS 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Immediately I noticed issues with WiFi network access. I tried forgetting the SSID's, trying new ones, […]
- White House Response To Make Unlocking Cell Phones Legal Petition Here is the Official White House response to the Make Unlocking Cell Phones Legal petition I previously posted.
It's Time to Legalize Cell Phone Unlocking
By R. David Edelman
- Slow Day Without 3G Ugh! For someone on the road I depend on my cell phone for office communication and the bazillion emails I get all day, or to test wifi, or look up information quickly to resolve […]
- Our New BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphones This weekend our phones me their New Every Two date, which is a program through Verizon where they give you a discount on phones every two years. It's an incentive to get you to upgrade […]