Who knew that while watching Cartoon Network I would learn excellent parenting tips.
- We Cut The Cord – No More Cable TV A few months ago Jess and I decided to cut the cord and get rid of cable TV. I couldn't stand paying so much money per month to watch the same shows over and over again. Thousands of […]
- Google Chromecast I recently purchased a Google Chromecast as part of my plan to cut the cable cord. I'm impressed so far on how simple it is to use and the quality it can push across to your TV. Honestly […]
- My Kid Snores Worse Than Me (Maybe) How did I not post this video a month ago when I taped it? I was watching TV late one night and heard some strange noise coming from the corner. I lowered the volume to hear it clearly and […]
- Joe 1 Captain 0 Well since a certain cat likes to escape the room by climbing my TV and breaking through my barrier, I spent most of my night tonight moving my TV stand away from the cubby and building a […]
- Built A New TV Stand Recently Jamie and I purchased a new 40" Sony LCD HD TV. We just got sick of our old standard definition unit. This new TV is awesome and the picture clarity and color is amazing. BIG […]
- Busy weekend This weekend was pretty boring, nothing eventful happened. I changed the oxygen sensor in my car that went on me, changed the oil in Jamie's car, picked up my 50" plasma TV that I had […]