Recently I predicted that LA and Houston were going to face each other again in the MLS Cup this year. Looks like I was correct. How boring is that? There are 30 teams but I get to watch the same 2 battle it out for the cup again. Only about a 10% chance I watch this rematch, and that’s only if a Family Guy re-run isn’t on any channel. Maybe next year we will get to see some different teams. I’m not saying it has to be the Red Bulls, but that would be nice. I want to predict that Houston will win to get their revenge, but I have a hard time convincing myself that will happen. LA will take the cup again.
- MLS Cup 2011 So Kansas City was knocked out, was hoping they would go all the way. LA beat RSL which was also another bad pick. Well Houston vs LA in the cup game now. Going to be tough for Houston […]
- NY Red Bulls Playoffs Run Is Over Once again the Red Bulls come into the playoffs and once again they drop off after the first round. They just can't seem to get past that spot. Now I haven't made it to about the last four […]
- NY Red Bulls Season Is Over Well the Red Bulls lost 2-1 last night against LA. Could have sworn the game was Friday but oh well. LA advances on a 3-1 aggregate. Good job I guess Red Bulls, you made it to the same […]
- MLS Cup 2011 So LA won last night. Oh well, they did deserve it. They were by far the best team this year, I just wasn't rooting for them. Not a fan of the whole Beckham, but damn he is a good player. […]
- Colorado Rapids – MLS Cup Champions I can't believe it, didn't even think Colorado was a contender in the playoffs and here they are winning the cup, go figure.
Ironic how the game winning goal is scored by the player the […]
- 2012 MLS NY RedBulls Season Ticket Package Is In Oh yeah it's that time of the year! Season started bad with a loss to Dallas. First home game is next Sunday, can't wait to go!
We are now red card members, the highest level of […]