Typical Monday this morning. It was cold out, frozen car, tired as hell from being up all night playing games, work got off to a great start, etc, etc, etc. Then I get a message from my lady that just completely erases everything. Just too funny. Love you babe, you nailed it. You completely understand me! Can’t wait for this baby to come so I get a week off to spend with the family.
- No More Diapers
Want to know what is the best news ever? No more diapers. Don't gotta change em, don't gotta buy em. Been waiting for this day for a long time now. The Goober has finally gave in, with […]
- Check Out The Gift Jess Gave Me Jess gave me a little pre-baby shower gift last night. It was a blue smock that says "I'm the daddy!" on it to wear in the hospital. No idea where she came up with this but it is an […]
- All The Baby Stuff Is Ready To Go I mean to post this about a month or so ago, just haven't gotten around to it yet. So after the baby shower we had an apartment full of stuff to sort and put together. We've caught up on […]
- Continued house work in the attic Today we almost finished the project. Just a few odds and ends left.'
We have to just patch the drywall where the shelf used to be and buy the new dresser so we can bust up the old […]
- Upgrades To The Office 2 What's better than a boxed in cubicle to call your office? A double boxed in cubicle to call your office!
Check out the awesome cooling system courtesy of Mike because I was dying in […]
- New Digs At The Office So I got to the office around noon today to find my cubicle had been upgraded to an office. How awesome is that! I was expecting my new floor mat, but man an office is so much […]