Once again the Red Bulls come into the playoffs and once again they drop off after the first round. They just can’t seem to get past that spot. Now I haven’t made it to about the last four games so I’m not too sure on how well they were playing towards the end, but they were third in the conference. Oh well, I guess maybe next year. We have the same season ticket seats and I will make a true effort to get to every game, unlike this year which was just plagued with bad timing. See you in March MLS, I don’t really care who wins now. Looks like it’s going to be another LA vs Houston rematch. Boring.
- NY Red Bulls vs. LA Galaxy: Playoff Game 1 Sunday was the first game of a two game set against LA. I knew that it would be a lot tougher this time to beat them since their two key players were back and that we didn't have Solli on […]
- NY Red Bulls Won The Supporters Shield With the win Sunday, the New York Red Bulls won the 2013 Supporter's Shield, something they have never won before. I guess I should have tried to make it to more games this year, but I […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Portland Timbers I finally made it to another Red Bulls game yesterday. It has felt like months since I last saw them play. So many scheduling conflicts and games being at 1pm during the week and shit like […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. DC United Finally got to go to another Red Bulls game on Sunday. Missed out on a few in May since they landed during the week and I got stuck at work. I headed down with Jess, Juston, Matthew and […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. New England Revolution Late on my posting here. Jess was out and about so Matthew, Juston and I went down to the game Saturday. RBNY started off strong and was able to get a goal in the opening minutes. After […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. San Jose Earthquakes Went to the game Saturday with Jess and Matthew. Since the Red Bulls have been on fire I thought they would've had another blowout win but I was wrong. San Jose tied the game up 2-2 in the […]