Once again the Red Bulls come into the playoffs and once again they drop off after the first round. They just can’t seem to get past that spot. Now I haven’t made it to about the last four games so I’m not too sure on how well they were playing towards the end, but they were third in the conference. Oh well, I guess maybe next year. We have the same season ticket seats and I will make a true effort to get to every game, unlike this year which was just plagued with bad timing. See you in March MLS, I don’t really care who wins now. Looks like it’s going to be another LA vs Houston rematch. Boring.
- Guess I Predicted Correctly About The MLS Cup Recently I predicted that LA and Houston were going to face each other again in the MLS Cup this year. Looks like I was correct. How boring is that? There are 30 teams but I get to watch […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. LA Galaxy: Playoff Game 1 Sunday was the first game of a two game set against LA. I knew that it would be a lot tougher this time to beat them since their two key players were back and that we didn't have Solli on […]
- NY Red Bulls Season Is Over Well the Red Bulls lost 2-1 last night against LA. Could have sworn the game was Friday but oh well. LA advances on a 3-1 aggregate. Good job I guess Red Bulls, you made it to the same […]
- NY Red Bulls Won The Supporters Shield With the win Sunday, the New York Red Bulls won the 2013 Supporter's Shield, something they have never won before. I guess I should have tried to make it to more games this year, but I […]
- 2012 MLS NY Red Bulls Schedule Can't wait for the season to start. Going to be very busy between the end of the hockey season and the start of MLS.
Just waiting on the season ticket package to come.
- MLS New York Red Bulls Update I've slacked so far on posting about the last two home games, so here is a little recap.
The Red Bulls defeated the Colorado Rapids on 3-25-12 for the home opener by the score of […]