Well tomorrow is Jess’ due date. By the look of things I doubt this baby is coming this weekend. She is very cozy inside mommy and doesn’t want to come out and play. Does anyone want to start an +/- on the baby coming tomorrow?
Don’t worry, everything is going fine and the baby is well. I say let her percolate as long as she wants, but then I get mean stares from Jess who is doing everything possible to help get her out (love you babe). I just can’t wait for her to come. I’ve waited 9 months and she is ready so drop down already you little goober.
- Guess This Really Is My Child Yesterday was my little peanut's due date. Guess she really is my child because she is late, just like her old man typically is all the time. Oh well, nothing wrong with cooking a little […]
- I’m A Dad My beautiful daughter was born on 11-23-2012 at 03:39am. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 20in tall. I honestly cannot express how much I thank Jess for delivering our baby girl. I'm so proud […]
- All The Baby Stuff Is Ready To Go I mean to post this about a month or so ago, just haven't gotten around to it yet. So after the baby shower we had an apartment full of stuff to sort and put together. We've caught up on […]
- Temporary Use For A Pack-N-Play Received a pack-n-play today from one of Jess' friends from work. Can't thank everyone enough for everything so far. I brought it inside tonight and of course comes over the curious kitty. […]
- Arianna’s First Birthday Party Last weekend was Arianna's first birthday. We threw her a party in the club house in our complex. Big thanks to all the family members that came a long way to see her on a Sunday. […]
- Battle For The Box The other night Arianna and Captain were having some fun together. The two of them have been fun to watch ever since Arianna started crawling the other day. Luckily I remembered to grab […]