Yesterday was my little peanut’s due date. Guess she really is my child because she is late, just like her old man typically is all the time. Oh well, nothing wrong with cooking a little bit longer, just going to make her stronger. Come on kid, daddy needs a week off of work! Well that and I guess mommy wants a break too. So many people are waiting for you!
By the way, all of that do this and it induces labor crap doesn’t work. Kid hasn’t even fully dropped down yet.
- I’m A Dad My beautiful daughter was born on 11-23-2012 at 03:39am. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 20in tall. I honestly cannot express how much I thank Jess for delivering our baby girl. I'm so proud […]
- Tomorrow Is Supposed To Be The Big Day Well tomorrow is Jess' due date. By the look of things I doubt this baby is coming this weekend. She is very cozy inside mommy and doesn't want to come out and play. Does anyone want to […]
- Arianna’s First Birthday Party Last weekend was Arianna's first birthday. We threw her a party in the club house in our complex. Big thanks to all the family members that came a long way to see her on a Sunday. […]
- Battle For The Box The other night Arianna and Captain were having some fun together. The two of them have been fun to watch ever since Arianna started crawling the other day. Luckily I remembered to grab […]
- Kick That Ball Arianna Jess may have just found out exactly what type of sport Arianna will like later on in life, soccer! Look at this baby go! Only 2 months old and already has better ball control than her old […]
- First Baby Doctor Appointment We just got back from bringing Arianna to her first doctor appointment. Everything is going very well. Arianna is healthy and already back to her birth weight! Mom Jess is doing just fine […]