Yesterday was my little peanut’s due date. Guess she really is my child because she is late, just like her old man typically is all the time. Oh well, nothing wrong with cooking a little bit longer, just going to make her stronger. Come on kid, daddy needs a week off of work! Well that and I guess mommy wants a break too. So many people are waiting for you!
By the way, all of that do this and it induces labor crap doesn’t work. Kid hasn’t even fully dropped down yet.
- Tomorrow Is Supposed To Be The Big Day Well tomorrow is Jess' due date. By the look of things I doubt this baby is coming this weekend. She is very cozy inside mommy and doesn't want to come out and play. Does anyone want to […]
- I’m A Dad My beautiful daughter was born on 11-23-2012 at 03:39am. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 20in tall. I honestly cannot express how much I thank Jess for delivering our baby girl. I'm so proud […]
- Temporary Use For A Pack-N-Play Received a pack-n-play today from one of Jess' friends from work. Can't thank everyone enough for everything so far. I brought it inside tonight and of course comes over the curious kitty. […]
- All The Baby Stuff Is Ready To Go I mean to post this about a month or so ago, just haven't gotten around to it yet. So after the baby shower we had an apartment full of stuff to sort and put together. We've caught up on […]
- Check Out The Gift Jess Gave Me Jess gave me a little pre-baby shower gift last night. It was a blue smock that says "I'm the daddy!" on it to wear in the hospital. No idea where she came up with this but it is an […]
- First Baby Doctor Appointment We just got back from bringing Arianna to her first doctor appointment. Everything is going very well. Arianna is healthy and already back to her birth weight! Mom Jess is doing just fine […]