Ugh! For someone on the road I depend on my cell phone for office communication and the bazillion emails I get all day, or to test wifi, or look up information quickly to resolve something, etc, etc. Kinda hard to do all that when all I get is a lonely 1X in the top right bar of my cell. Makes me very sad.
Apparently it wasn’t just me though. Maybe had to do something with the lightening last night? I mean I do have a thunderbolt…
Check out more here.
- HTC Thunderbolt Gingerbread Update Verizon pushed out gingerbread 2.3.4 today for the HTC Thunderbolt. Can't wait for it to finish downloading and for it to install so I can see what it is like. Been waiting for this. […]
- Time To Get A New Cell Phone In a little less than 3 hours my contract is up and I can upgrade my phone at a discount. Question is, what phone do I get? I'm stuck between the Samsung Galaxy Note II and the Samsung […]
- Droid Thunderbolt So my new phone came in yesterday. Spent all night hooking it up. Figured I would give it a full days worth of using it before I wrote this post.
Compared to my old blackberry this thing […]
- Our New BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphones This weekend our phones me their New Every Two date, which is a program through Verizon where they give you a discount on phones every two years. It's an incentive to get you to upgrade […]
- DVR Came Today Since we switched to a new HD TV, we had to get a HD set top box to replace the standard one. Jamie and I were thinking about getting TiVo awhile ago, so we figured why not get the […]
- We Switched To Verizon FiOS Saturday was an exciting day. Not only did we have the MLS game to go to, but Verizon came to install FiOS for our TV and internet. I am very happy we finally are getting digital cable […]