I decided to go with forums rather than blogs for the network administration help sites that I was designing. Forums are just easier for people to sign up and post their own topics, as well as making it easier to categorize everything.
For the last five days I have configured the phpBB forum that I have running now on NetworkAdmin.INFO. Please visit the site and feel free to ask any computer or technical question you may have. If I cannot answer it I surely have the resources to get the answer.
I hope this venture turns out well. I spent some pretty price money on old domain names to try and help this out and I would like to see it prosper. Over the weekend I will be posting as many help fixes as I can to try and fill the forum up a bit and make it look alive. I have some minor tweaking to do still and some SEO work, but nothing that will change or affect the forum.
- Premium Domain Names I bought some more domain names this weekend. I was bored and stuck in front of a computer which never leads to anything good. I have had some idea of creating informative blog sites on […]
- Busy week It's been a very busy week for me, haven't had much time to post and further develop any of the other sites. I did notice I finally got my first comment, so at least 1 person is reading […]
- Catching Up On Some Posting Tonight When will this month ever end! I have been so busy lately I haven't had time to do anything except work. I have some major posting to catch up on so expect to be flooded with new content […]
- Shutting Down HanniganWebCompany As the new year turned I evaluated my side business HanniganWebCompany and decided it wasn't worth keeping alive. I barely had enough time to put any real work into it to make more profit. […]
- Milestone: 100 Posts
We've made it to the first milestone...100 posts!! I can't believe it took me almost a year, but hey, I'm here now!
I love how my spam comments are ten times greater than my actual […]
- Just Want To Say Hi Hello world! Still here.
It has been a very long time since I last posted. Not really that long but too long for my liking. In an ideal world I would post every three days or so, maybe […]