I’m still up!!
Don’t you just hate trying to go to sleep when the sun has already came out? I finally just finished that damn English paper (didn’t help that I messed around with the blog of over an hour in between!).
Work starts in less than 2 hours and I need to sleep. What a dilemma. I have class tonight from 6-9p, bet you anything I won’t be touching this blog at all tonight because I’ll be catching some zzz’s pretty early. I have a wonderful test to look forward to as well tonight, yippe. :(
Hopefully Wednesday will come soon, I took 1/2 a day to get the car some new brakes. If the weather is nice I might change the oil as well.
- Hearty Lean Chili Recipe I was staring at my cabinet the other night wondering what to make myself for dinner. As usual the same boring options where there, but I realized I have not had beans in a while. I found […]
- First Winter Storm Today the first winter storm of the season hit. The ice last week really didn't affect Poughkeepsie. It hit us hard but it melted pretty fast; no power outages either.
I just got back […]
- Bought An Xbox 360 After five or more years of not playing or having a video gaming console I broke down and bought an Xbox 360. Why? Well all of my friends play Halo almost every weekend and most weeknights […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Sporting Kansas City The Red Bulls were back home tonight after whomping DC United 4-0. The face Sporting Kansas City, formerly Kansas City Wizards. I wonder why they changed their name. I mean it's so much […]
- Why Hasn’t The NHL Made Visors Mandatory Yet After watching Marc Staal get blasted in the eye socket with a puck last night I asked the question I have brought up for years, why hasn't wearing visors been made into a rule yet? I mean […]
- First Time Making Chili Jess and I put our new Crock-Pot slow cooker to good use and made some chili. I've always wanted to make my own chili that wasn't just dump a can of chili into a bowl and add cheese. I […]