Wow, besides pushing everything else to the side and getting no sleep since Saturday, the blog is finished and I am very happy. All I have left to do is draw people to it and change the header background images. Jamie and I were discussing what to put on there and we both want to keep the same color schemes. I think we should take different aspects of our life and make each color one of them. For instance she plays soccer and I love computers, so green for the soccer field with a few balls and a net, and maybe orange or blue for me with laptop floating around or network wires, I don’t know. We’re open for any suggestions at this point.
Anyone want to buy me the latest photoshop?? I’m working with version 6 and it sucks.
Well I should be doing that English paper now, but its time to switch the laundry over so yet another thing pushes the paper to the side. I have a test tomorrow too, can’t wait for that after working all day.
- Built A New TV Stand Recently Jamie and I purchased a new 40" Sony LCD HD TV. We just got sick of our old standard definition unit. This new TV is awesome and the picture clarity and color is amazing. BIG […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. New England Revolution Red Bulls win their last game of the season against their rivals New England Revolution and clinch the Eastern title with home field advantage. Not too shabby since they were dead last in […]
- Happy Valentine’s Day HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!
Going out tonight to The Blue Fountain with Kelly for a nice dinner. Really good food there and nice environment for Valentine's Day.
- Happy Thanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
- Happy Birthday Mom This past Tuesday was my mother's birthday. We celebrated most of it on Sunday since everyone would be home and another celebration on the actual day. Basically I guess we like it when […]
- Slow Day Without 3G Ugh! For someone on the road I depend on my cell phone for office communication and the bazillion emails I get all day, or to test wifi, or look up information quickly to resolve […]