Happy Anniversary! Today marks another year in our relationship. Normal reaction would be “Wow 3 years already? Where has time gone?”, but for some reason I sit here and think, “Really, only 3 years?”. I feel like we have been together forever, and that’s a good thing, but I still remember the day I asked you out as if it was a month ago. I can’t remember dating being this easy in the past. You truly are a perfect match for me and I love everything about you. So here’s to another great year my love!
- Happy 4 Year Anniversary! Jess,
Happy Anniversary babe! We made it through another wonderful year together. Hard to believe it's been 4 years already, but time flies when you're chasing a toddler around the […]
- Happy 2nd Anniversary Wait up, hold the phone. It's been 2 years since Jess and I have been dating?!?!? Forget where has the time gone, how in the world has she put up with me for this long? LOL.
So it's our […]
- Happy One Year Anniversary Jess,
I cannot believe it has been exactly a year since I drank enough beer to work up the courage to ask you out. Yes, I did need to easy my worries, even though I pretty much knew you […]
- 8 Years-A-Blogging So it's been 8 years already. Boy does time fly! I can remember just trying to figure this stuff out and now I'm customizing themes and building my own web server to run the site. Cheers […]
- Been Writing This Blog For 5 Years Now I just realized I have been blogging for 5 years now. It doesn't quite feel like I started this yesterday, but definitely not 5 years already. Time really does fly when you don't think […]
- Happy Pearl Harbor Day When I asked Jamie on Monday "what do you want to do tomorrow?", I received the response "what's tomorrow? umm, Pearl Harbor Day?"
Well what's tomorrow (today really), our 6 year […]