I cannot believe it has almost been a month since vacation and I haven’t bothered to post about it here! Last month we all went down to Disney World for a short vacation. We were lucky to go down with a group from Jess’ father’s school to help make the trip a bit more affordable. It has been many years since I was last in Mickey Mouse land. I believe I was 10 when my parents took me, +/- a year or two.
We stayed at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. I was shocked at the sheer size of the place. You don’t really pick up on those things when you are a kid. This place easily held a few thousand people with its like 48 different buildings it had for everyone. I will say they kept you from being fat and lazy here because you had to walk about a mile to get anywhere from your room.
All in all it was a great vacation. Fun to get away and always fun to be at Disney World. Just wish we had a bit more time to see everything, but it’s tough when you have a 1-year-old that needs naps otherwise she is unbearable. We’re going to wait a few more years and go when she is old enough to remember it. Gotta go find a large jar and start saving pennies for that trip.
I’ve updated the pictures from the trip to include the adorable ones of Arianna in her Tinker Bell outfit.
- No Wonder Disney Is So Expensive Now I see why it costs me an arm and a leg for everything at Disney, they have to afford these arm bands they personalize for everyone. I mean don't get me wrong these are an awesome idea […]
- Fontainebleau – Miami Beach The Fontainebleau resort in Miami Beach is absolutely fabulous. It truly lived up to its four and half stars rating. Everything is very luxurious and the service is exceptional. I highly […]
- We Chose Our Summer Vacation Spot 2009 Jamie and I chose our vacation location early this year, due to the fact that we are traveling by plane. I don't know why I started to look here, but it's a spot you just can't go wrong […]
- Little Maryland Weekend Getaway Jess and I decided to just get away this past weekend so we took a trip down to Ocean City, Maryland. Neither of us have been there before so we knew it would be fun.
We had a great […]
- Much Needed Vacation Is Over Well my week long vacation of doing nothing is over. Felt really relaxed all week and enjoyed myself, too bad it had to come to an end. It's why I haven't been posting much, too busy doing […]
- Poconos Vacation Got back from the Poconos yesterday and boy I am just in a lazy ass mood. Been chillin all week relaxing and drinking and I'm surprised I'm not sleeping all day today.
Was exactly what […]