Ever find this awesome recipe but it yields 4 dozen or enough for 16 people when there is just the two of you? Happens to me all the time. This has come in handy on a few occasions so I figured it was worth sharing with everyone out there. Still trying to figure out how to efficiently half an egg. Does just using the yolk count, or do you just use a whole egg?
- Old Fashioned Pancakes Recipe I've been making pancakes from scratch for a while now, just about every weekend. It all started when I ran out of pancake mix one day and Arianna really wanted pancakes. Turned out these […]
- Hearty Lean Chili Recipe I was staring at my cabinet the other night wondering what to make myself for dinner. As usual the same boring options where there, but I realized I have not had beans in a while. I found […]
- Slow-Cooker Whole “Roast” Spice-Rubbed Chicken Recipe For the Super Bowl this year we decided to make a whole chicken in the slow-cooker instead of re-heating some frozen wings and other crappy-yet-delicious frozen food. We put the new […]
- Buffalo Chicken Cups Recipe Buffalo Chicken Cups
12 oz of chicken (diced or shredded)
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (Frank's is […]
- Banana Bread Recipe Yesterday I noticed I had some bananas lying around that were getting too old to eat, so it was time to make some banana bread! This is the first time I have made banana bread from scratch […]
- Oven Roasted Teriyaki Chicken Recipe I was looking for how to make homemade Teriyaki sauce one day and came across this recipe. I made a few changes since there wasn't enough sauce, so here is my version of the recipe.