I took the day off Friday to spend some quality time with the family. I’ve been working really hard lately and needed a break. We all went down to Fishkill Farms for the afternoon to pick some apples. My family and I have been going here for the past few years. Farm name has changed several times (and so have the prices), but it is a really nice place to go. It’s a large enough orchard that you get to drive around to the different spots with the varieties of apples, or have a picnic in a nice quite corner of the orchard. The surrounding scenery also makes it worthwhile. Arianna got to climb in some trees and eat all sorts of apples. It was truly a great day, just what I needed.
- Apple Picking It's that time of the year again, apple picking season! I took the day off to go apple picking with Jess and Arianna at Fishkill Farms. Same place I have been going to for as long as I can […]
- Apple Picking I took the day off Friday to spend some quality time with my ladies. We took a trip down to Fishkill Farms for some excellent apple picking. We went last year and Arianna seemed to love […]
- Apple Picking Apple picking time is here! Man do I love climbing in the trees and getting the best apples. Arianna had tons of fun picking her own apples. We decided to stay a bit closer to home and go […]
- Apple Pie Season Is Back! Jess and I were pretty bored Sunday so we decided to go apple picking. Not sure what it was that made us think of it, but I'm glad we did as time is flying by and it is almost pumpkin […]
- Fun In The Fall Leaves
LEAF PILES!!!! I'm so glad Arianna loves playing in the leaves just like I did as a kid. We had a blast all afternoon.
- Arianna Enjoying The Leaves We were over my parents house this weekend and saw that my Dad had started to rake the leaves. Jess and I both thought it would be interesting to see what Arianna would do with some piles […]