Listen, I like Amazon.com as much as the next guy. I use the website for just about everything and do 90% of my Christmas shopping each year with this company, but I want to know who in their right mind sent me this?
Whoever does the email blasts and ad targeting needs to seriously tweak their parameters a little bit. I just received this email asking me if I was interested in Justin Bieber collectibles….let that sink in. Are they serious? I’m probably farthest prospect of anything Bieber related. Absolutely cannot stand the kid in any way, shape, or form. Nothing I have ever purchased would even remotely qualify as a related category/item to this woman pants wearing, no balls dropped, stupid fucking hairdo loser.
- Check Out The New HanniganBlog Store Hey everyone, check out the new HanniganBlog Store! I know you all are on this site 24/7 so why not do all your shopping here too? Just click on the store link up on the top right. Be sure […]
- We Cut The Cord – No More Cable TV A few months ago Jess and I decided to cut the cord and get rid of cable TV. I couldn't stand paying so much money per month to watch the same shows over and over again. Thousands of […]
- Google Chromecast I recently purchased a Google Chromecast as part of my plan to cut the cable cord. I'm impressed so far on how simple it is to use and the quality it can push across to your TV. Honestly […]
- New Sony HDR-CX200B Camcorder I recently purchased a new Sony HDR-CX200B camcorder from Amazon to take videos of Arianna. I haven't been able to use it yet since she isn't here, but so far a few short videos of the cat […]
- Just Bought A Samsung Chromebook I have been bouncing back and forth between buying a regular laptop, a Chromebook, or a tablet. I just cannot stand not being able to use a laptop without having it plugged in, or having […]
- My-Market.US is underway Using associate-o-matic.com, I was able to create My-Market.US tonight. It is in its beginning stages, I only had about 45 minutes to work on it, so it isn't pretty at all. I'm working on […]