As the ball drops and 2013 rolls in, I am extremely thankful for 2012 and know 2013 will be even better. In 2012 Jess and I moved in together and we’ve been very happy with our place called home. 2012 also brought our wonderful daughter Arianna into this world, which is far better than anything I could have imagined.
I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday. See you next year!
- Videos From New Years 2011 Oh boy are some people going to be mad at me after this. Spent a bunch of time tonight parsing these videos just for you!
Jason just whooped Matthew's butt and walked away!
- Happy New Year! 2017! Happy New Year everyone!
- Happy New Year 2016 Happy New Year! Bring it on, 2016!
- Happy New Year 2015! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Goodbye 2014, hello 2015!!! This year went by really fast, mostly because time flies when you are running around chasing a 2 year old. Can't wait to see what the next […]
- Happy New Year Happy New Year everyone!
- Halloween 2013 Almost forgot to throw the Halloween post up here. This year was Arianna's first Halloween. I kind of screwed up and completely forgot to get pumpkins and carve them! I felt so bad when I […]