All the buzz going around right now is that there may be hockey. Great, awesome news. I have really been missing watching hockey. What I want to know is will they still do playoffs and a Stanley Cup with a 48 game season? There is no way they can right? I just don’t see how that would be fair at all. There are a bunch of teams that take nearly half a year to get their shit together and make the playoffs, but now they don’t have that chance. You won’t have enough time to watch some team dive-bomb out of the playoff race like the Mets. I say just play 48 games and be happy you got to play or just don’t play at all until next year.
Article from NHL.com http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=649086
- 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Update Well once again my 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket is completely screwed. Nashville was beat out by Chicago and went on to sweep Minnesota. Montreal managed to beat Ottawa, but was […]
- 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Already a week into the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs and I still haven't posted my bracket yet! Boy was it a close one for my Pittsburgh Penguins, just barely made it in this year. […]
- New York Rangers Game For Jess’ Birthday I bought Jess tickets to go see the New York Rangers for her birthday this year. Picked out some pretty good seats in the 200's dead center ice. The Rangers faced the Montreal Canadiens […]
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Update I honestly can't figure out who to root for in the Stanley Cup Playoffs now that the Penguins and Ducks have lost. I'm sitting here watching the Rangers actually playing like a real […]
- 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Here's my 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket. I don't know why, but I just feel like Anaheim may take it all this year. It's tough out in the west, so anything can happen. Hate to diss […]
- NY Rangers Game On Monday Jess and I headed down to the city to see our annual NY Rangers game. Thankfully Alyssa watched Arianna for us so we could take the train down early and hit or normal spot for […]