All the buzz going around right now is that there may be hockey. Great, awesome news. I have really been missing watching hockey. What I want to know is will they still do playoffs and a Stanley Cup with a 48 game season? There is no way they can right? I just don’t see how that would be fair at all. There are a bunch of teams that take nearly half a year to get their shit together and make the playoffs, but now they don’t have that chance. You won’t have enough time to watch some team dive-bomb out of the playoff race like the Mets. I say just play 48 games and be happy you got to play or just don’t play at all until next year.
Article from NHL.com http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=649086
- Well Football Is Over Now Football is officially over for me now since the Patriots defeated themselves last night against the Ravens. Not that I won't watch the Super Bowl, I just don't care who wins at this […]
- 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Update Well once again my 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket is completely screwed. Nashville was beat out by Chicago and went on to sweep Minnesota. Montreal managed to beat Ottawa, but was […]
- 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Already a week into the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs and I still haven't posted my bracket yet! Boy was it a close one for my Pittsburgh Penguins, just barely made it in this year. […]
- Please Let There Be Hockey This Year I haven't really gotten into football yet this year. Just haven't watched a full game yet or really paid too much attention. Last night I decided to start and see what all this replacement […]
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Update I honestly can't figure out who to root for in the Stanley Cup Playoffs now that the Penguins and Ducks have lost. I'm sitting here watching the Rangers actually playing like a real […]
- NY Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins The day finally came! Sadly it's over already.
Tuesday Jess and I went down to the city to see the NY Rangers (her team) face the Pittsburgh Penguins (my team). Besides having to walk […]