I hunkered down and completed the new theme today and activated it. I chose the theme Suffusion by Sayontan Sinha .I hope everyone likes it as much as I do. Big credit to the developer as I am really enjoying the work he did on this theme. It’s much fancier than the last one I had which was mostly text on white background. There are a lot of behind the scenes features that are built into the theme that allowed me to actually disable some plugins. If you are running WordPress and would like to give my theme a try, you can download it here.
- Updated The Blog Theme Tonight I've noticed I'm developing a pattern of getting bored with the blog theme roughly once a year, if not more. Started sifting through a few tonight and ultimately chose to go with the […]
- Preview Of Blog Update Here is a little sneak peek of the new blog theme. Having some issues with certain areas and plugins but most of it is ready to go. Take a look and let me know what you think! I most […]
- Updating Blog Theme This Week…Maybe I believe I might update the blog theme this week. As far as I can tell this one has been up for almost 2 years and I feel it is time for a change. I'm open to suggestions and comments. […]
- Blog Modifications Ok well today I discovered that the blog hasn't looked right since I updated it last week. Guess that's my fault for not checking the site in Internet Explorer. Forgot to since I don't use […]
- Blog Turns 7! I just noticed a little notification on my blog's admin page. It was a nice reminder from WordPress that I've been blogging for 7 years now! Time just keeps on rolling! Glad I've kept this […]
- 6 Years And Still Going Six years ago today I started this blog. Many things have come and gone, but I've stuck with this project. I've enjoyed the times I've gone back in time to re-read some of my posts and […]