Finally got to go to another Red Bulls game on Sunday. Missed out on a few in May since they landed during the week and I got stuck at work. I headed down with Jess, Juston, Matthew and Missy. We had an excellent time until we left and got stuck in stupid traffic. Don’t know why they changed the way they had things going because it was working. Stupid fucking New Jersey drivers suck ass, nearly got hit 5 times while moving 1mph in the parkinglot. They are just that bad.
The Red Bulls started off horribly. They got scored on about 38 seconds into the game which is just terrible for soccer. They answered back with 3 strong goals and a few other good chances. After the third goal they did their typical slack off move in which DC took full advantage of and dominated towards the end of the game and even wound up getting another goal. Luckily we held them off and won 3-2.
- MLS New York Red Bulls Update I've slacked so far on posting about the last two home games, so here is a little recap.
The Red Bulls defeated the Colorado Rapids on 3-25-12 for the home opener by the score of […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. New England Revolution Late on my posting here. Jess was out and about so Matthew, Juston and I went down to the game Saturday. RBNY started off strong and was able to get a goal in the opening minutes. After […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. D.C. United I wasn't able to go to the game tonight so here's just an update on the game since I post about the home games.
Figures they lost too. Oh and did I mention the only guy to score was the […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Portland Timbers I finally made it to another Red Bulls game yesterday. It has felt like months since I last saw them play. So many scheduling conflicts and games being at 1pm during the week and shit like […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. San Jose Earthquakes Went to the game Saturday with Jess and Matthew. Since the Red Bulls have been on fire I thought they would've had another blowout win but I was wrong. San Jose tied the game up 2-2 in the […]
- NY Red Bulls Playoffs Run Is Over Once again the Red Bulls come into the playoffs and once again they drop off after the first round. They just can't seem to get past that spot. Now I haven't made it to about the last four […]