So I finally sold my old 2001 Honda Accord this morning. Took it over to Redl’s Auto Parts and they bought it for a cool $475 which isn’t bad since all I wanted to do was get rid of it. It had a few things wrong with it; broken back springs, upper ball joint in the front was shot, cracked bumpers, torn seat, check engine light. It sounds horrible when listing it like that but anyone that saw the car knew I kept it in good shape. It’s what you expect with an 11-year-old car. Surprisingly they gave me more money for keeping the stereo system in the car which was cool because I had no idea how I was gonna sell it on the side. I had the system since I was 17 so I definitely got my money’s worth.
So farewell my Accord, it’s been fun over the years and we definitely had our share of good times. I will miss you, there are things you gave me that the truck never will.
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Cabin Air Filter Change I wanted to change my cabin air filter the other night since I realized I haven't changed it at all and I have 106,000 miles on the car. Needless to say I was a bit behind on changing this […]
- Accord Hits 100,000 Miles All week long I have been watching the odometer because I was getting near 100,000 miles. I get home Thursday night and notice that I am really close to that number and I had to travel to […]
- Defensive Driving Course Next month my defensive driving certificate expires. Since I don't feel like losing that nice 10% discount from Geico, I decided to renew it since it only cost $23 for the course online. I […]
- Car Maintenance Weekend I spent some quality time with Jess' car this past weekend. I plan on gradually changing as many parts as I can before the baby comes so everything is good as new and safe. For this […]
- Acura Is Half Paid Off While doing the bills tonight, I realized I just made the 30th payment on the car, completing the first payment booklet. I can't believe it's been two and a half years already. Seems like […]
- Another Accident With the Acura With all the excitement of storms, Christmas, and fooling around with this blog I almost forgot to mention the car accident. Nothing major, so don't fret.
Jamie was rear ended (again) […]