Keep up to date on when new posts are out by following us on Twitter or checking out our Twitter feed on the right. I have a bad habit of taking too long to post stuff so I back date posts to the correct date of the event so I can better track events in the future.
More or less the newest post just may not be the most recent date.
My goal is to start posting every day from this point forward so that nothing will be missed. I have my handy WordPress for BlackBerry app and I think I am just going to start using it. Be prepared for an onslaught of my thoughts!
- Joe And Jamie’s Blog Has Gone Mobile I finally sat down and figured out how to make Joe and Jamie's Blog look better for mobile readers. Well it turns out there are simple plugins out there that take all of two seconds to […]
- Blog modifications Over the past two days I have been tweaking the look of the blog. I have modified the template to show 4 posts on the main page, rather than the default 1 post and small boxes to display […]
- WordPress, SSL, And HTTPS Using Let’s Encrypt With Google search rankings being knocked down for regular HTTP sites, and WordPress announcing that sometime this year features would require HTTPS, I recently decided to look into […]
- 8 Years-A-Blogging So it's been 8 years already. Boy does time fly! I can remember just trying to figure this stuff out and now I'm customizing themes and building my own web server to run the site. Cheers […]
- WordPress Jetpack Protect Error On Password Protected Site I recently came across an issue with the Jetpack plugin for WordPress. If you enable the Protect setting on a password protected WordPress site, you will simply get a blank page after […]
- Blog Turns 7! I just noticed a little notification on my blog's admin page. It was a nice reminder from WordPress that I've been blogging for 7 years now! Time just keeps on rolling! Glad I've kept this […]