I love high scoring game, especially when the goals are freakin cool to watch. Red Bulls dominated the entire first half and the last half of the second half. Did I say half enough?
Went with Matthew again, works out he’s free on the weekends that Jamie works. Was hot out but at least it took 5 minutes to get out of the parking lot and onto the main road. Literally was no traffic leaving at all, drove as if a game wasn’t even on. And they warned about increased traffic due to the Brazilian festival! Pffft!
- NY Red Bulls vs. San Jose Earthquakes – Playoff Game BBBBBOOOOOO!
Huge upset as the Red Bulls were eliminated from the playoffs last night. All they needed was a win or tie and they lost 3-1 which lost them the aggregate so they were […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. New England Revolution Red Bulls win their last game of the season against their rivals New England Revolution and clinch the Eastern title with home field advantage. Not too shabby since they were dead last in […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Real Salt Lake The season is winding down now, only 2 more games left after this one. Red Bull already in the playoffs, first game Nov 4th. Today they played Real Salt Lake which are the reigning champs […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Kansas City Wizards WOOHOO! RED BULLS TOP OF THE EAST AND CLINCH PLAYOFF SPOT!
This was a good game to watch. Brought down a whole mini van full of people which was fun itself. Still can't believe I […]
- MLS New York Red Bulls Update I've slacked so far on posting about the last two home games, so here is a little recap.
The Red Bulls defeated the Colorado Rapids on 3-25-12 for the home opener by the score of […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Colorado Rapids Headed down to the game last night with Missy since she was the only one that could come! Picked up Mike at work and went to the game after getting rear-ended on the parkway while traffic […]