I haven’t had anything to post about in the past few months and it’s starting to bug me! Unfortunately that means that I haven’t done anything besides the normal which saddens me even more.
Luckily there is plenty coming up for me to post about. Now I just need to make notes to ensure I remember to post about them, like the Christmas post that I still haven’t compiled yet.
Lets see we have a part to go to in early February, Valentine’s Day, Jamie and a friend’s birthday on the same day, soon after my birthday, a hockey game, and the start of the MLS season which we have season tickets for!
On the birthday subject, Jamie and our friend Missy having the same birth date is pretty funny, no one actually ever realized it until a few days ago so it should be fun come that weekend celebrating both.
So yeah, here’s just a little reminder for me what to post about and a hint for what you will be reading next, enjoy.
- Long Time No Posts Just realized it has been about two weeks since I last posted. Boy have I been slacking. Just so much going on lately that I haven't had the energy, or will, to sit here and update the […]
- Keep Up To Date By Following Us On Twitter Keep up to date on when new posts are out by following us on Twitter or checking out our Twitter feed on the right. I have a bad habit of taking too long to post stuff so I back date posts […]
- Post Delays Sorry for all the post delays, I know I promised stuff two weekends ago but I've been super busy and haven't had time to sift through hundreds of photos to choose for each post. I finally […]
- Catching Up On Some Posting Kinda got lazy for a few weeks, not really busy, just pure laziness. I have a ton of posts I want to write. I just rambled off three of them, be on the look out for a few more tonight and […]
- Baby’s Crib Is All Ready To Go After the car maintenance last weekend, I took the crib in the box from my parents' house and invited them over to help put it together. My parents bought the crib for Jess' shower gift, […]
- I Know The Next Game I’m Going To Buy Yup, definitely going to buy this game next. Take a break from Call of Duty for a bit since all it does is piss me off, but for some reason I can't stop playing it...
Think I'm going to […]