A little late in posting this but I just wanted to congratulate Jamie on getting her new job as a patient care technician in a local hospital. She did love her old job but since she wants to work in a hospital once she’s a nurse this is a great step for her. Now she’ll have the benefit of already being in the hospital when she wants to move up, which they always prefer to move people in house around before hiring new people. She’s excited and been working there a few weeks now and enjoys it. They pay well and the hours work out with school.
- Professional Pictures Of Arianna From The Hospital The professional photographer came around the last day we were in the hospital. She was able to get some very good shots of Arianna who, surprisingly, was cooperative. The CD just came in […]
- I’m A Dad My beautiful daughter was born on 11-23-2012 at 03:39am. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 20in tall. I honestly cannot express how much I thank Jess for delivering our baby girl. I'm so proud […]
- The Way Not To Start Vacation As some of you may or may not know, I play soccer. I just recently joined a co-ed soccer league at Golds Gym. The competition is pretty tough, but I ended up being on a great team. There […]
- What My Day Is Like Sometimes Yeah sometimes I feel just like Peter here while speaking to people on the phone fixing their computer issues. It really is like speaking another language to people. I just don't get it, I […]
- Great Parenting Advice Who knew that while watching Cartoon Network I would learn excellent parenting tips.
- Rhino Liner And Cover For The Truck I finally got around to getting the bed of the truck sprayed with Rhino Liner and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT tonneau cover installed. Kingston Caps & Trailers did a wonderful job all around […]