A little late in posting this but I just wanted to congratulate Jamie on getting her new job as a patient care technician in a local hospital. She did love her old job but since she wants to work in a hospital once she’s a nurse this is a great step for her. Now she’ll have the benefit of already being in the hospital when she wants to move up, which they always prefer to move people in house around before hiring new people. She’s excited and been working there a few weeks now and enjoys it. They pay well and the hours work out with school.
- Professional Pictures Of Arianna From The Hospital The professional photographer came around the last day we were in the hospital. She was able to get some very good shots of Arianna who, surprisingly, was cooperative. The CD just came in […]
- I’m A Dad My beautiful daughter was born on 11-23-2012 at 03:39am. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 20in tall. I honestly cannot express how much I thank Jess for delivering our baby girl. I'm so proud […]
- The Way Not To Start Vacation As some of you may or may not know, I play soccer. I just recently joined a co-ed soccer league at Golds Gym. The competition is pretty tough, but I ended up being on a great team. There […]
- Progress on the attic project This weekend was incredibly eventful at the house. I actually woke up earlier than I do for work both days and did a lot around the house. We cleaned out one side of the attic and painted […]
- Christmas 2011 I love Christmas! Gifts were great and everyone is so happy! Thanks to all. Can't wait for the day to keep going, more gifts to give out!
- Picking Out Season Ticket Seats At The New Red Bull Arena Last Thursday Jamie and I headed down to Harrison, NJ to the new Red Bull Arena, new home of the MLS New York Red Bulls. Construction is not complete, but all the concrete for the stadium […]