This past Tuesday was my mother’s birthday. We celebrated most of it on Sunday since everyone would be home and another celebration on the actual day. Basically I guess we like it when everyone’s home so we do it as much as possible, plus the cake is always good.
Jamie and I got her a gift certificate to one of her clothing stores and a reed difusser from Yankee Candle to put in the bathroom. She liked her gifts very much.
Here’s some of the pictures from the day.
Here’s the ice cream cake from the actual day. No one was at the store to put the word “mom” under Happy Birthday so I made it in the candles.
- Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Another year has flown by already. It's amazing how fast kid's grow and their lives seem to flash before your eyes. I can still remember when you couldn't even […]
- Arianna’s 4th Birthday Our current streak of keeping the kid alive continues! 4 years and counting. Can't believe she's this old already. School starts next year, she's out of the terrible threes, and she is […]
- Joseph’s 25th Birthday Happy Birthday to me!
Yup I'm 25 now, guess I'm no longer a child anymore, might need to grow up one of these days, lol.
I wanted a really simple birthday and I got one, finally […]
- Joe’s 23rd Birthday Well even though it was a horrible day (read previous post), it was still my birthday so I should at least post some pictures of the cake or something.
Here's the dinky little thing […]
- Arianna’s First Birthday Party Last weekend was Arianna's first birthday. We threw her a party in the club house in our complex. Big thanks to all the family members that came a long way to see her on a Sunday. […]
- Jamie’s 22nd Birthday Happy Birthday Jamie!
Today was Jamie's 22nd birthday. We started early with some cake and presents at Casey & Andrew's house last night and continued it into today with dinner, […]