I decided to come up with a name to place all the sites under. If I ever start to make some profit off of these websites I will actually register the company, but for now it’s fun to just pretend I am one. I’ll eventually get my butt down to the proper place to officially make it a registered business.
I started to create a simple site to just put links to all my other sites on as well as explain a bit about the company and why I started all this, as well as some contact info. I need a good logo made, but I don’t want to ask Jay because he will probably charge me $100 a pixel, and that’s the friend price! =P
- Shutting Down HanniganWebCompany As the new year turned I evaluated my side business HanniganWebCompany and decided it wasn't worth keeping alive. I barely had enough time to put any real work into it to make more profit. […]
- Just Want To Say Hi Hello world! Still here.
It has been a very long time since I last posted. Not really that long but too long for my liking. In an ideal world I would post every three days or so, maybe […]
- Developing New JoeandJamie.com Website I have made a decision to finally start using www.JoeandJamie.com as an actual site and not just a forwarder we tell everyone to visit to get to this blog. What I want to do is have a nice […]
- First Online Sale Web-Market.us reported this morning that it made a complete sale. I have had many people in the past click checkout but not actually purchase anything. Hooray for the first sale! You can […]
- Network Administration Forum I decided to go with forums rather than blogs for the network administration help sites that I was designing. Forums are just easier for people to sign up and post their own topics, as […]
- Premium Domain Names I bought some more domain names this weekend. I was bored and stuck in front of a computer which never leads to anything good. I have had some idea of creating informative blog sites on […]