Today I took my last final of this semester. I am glad it’s finally over and I can get back to my normal life and have time to myself. No more bull crap essays and assignments where I learn nothing until the end of August.
Since I am going for two degrees I have to take two more bogus classes in Science and what they call a transfer class. To take the easy road out, I took intro to Chemistry which I already took in 9th grade and passed with flying colors, and for the transfer class I chose General Algebra. Yes, read it again algebra. Not advanced but regular old x+2=4 what is x? kind of stuff. I can’t believe it’s a college level class. How can you get to college and not know algebra??? Not to show off but I was doing calculus in 11th grade and was doing pre-algebra in 4th grade. I can’t wait to see how dumb everyone else in class is, it’s my only enjoyment out of taking bull crap classes.
- NHL Playoffs Matchup The final spots were figured out last night. Sadly Buffalo was kicked out. I was rooting for them as they were better than the Capitals. Oh well.
Here are my picks for the first round. […]
- Red Velvet Cake Recipe Red Velvet Cake
Red Velvet Cake:
2 1/2 cups sifted cake flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons regular or Dutch-processed cocoa powder
1/2 cup unsalted butter, at […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. New England Revolution Late on my posting here. Jess was out and about so Matthew, Juston and I went down to the game Saturday. RBNY started off strong and was able to get a goal in the opening minutes. After […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Columbus Crew Juston and I went down to the game tonight to see the NY Red Bulls face Columbus Crew. This was an important game since Columbus and NY are battling for the top spot in the Eastern […]
- Christmas Tree Is Here Our Christmas Tree is finally up in the house. Since we were away for Thanksgiving we had to pick it up this weekend. We went back to Adams this year since the tree we got last year was […]
- Jamie’s 21st Birthday As you read from the previous post, February 21st was Jamie's 21st birthday. To celebrate, Jamie's sister, Casey, and I threw a small gathering of family at Bonefish Grill in Poughkeepsie, […]