LEAF PILES!!!! I’m so glad Arianna loves playing in the leaves just like I did as a kid. We had a blast all afternoon.
- Arianna Enjoying The Leaves We were over my parents house this weekend and saw that my Dad had started to rake the leaves. Jess and I both thought it would be interesting to see what Arianna would do with some piles […]
- Beginning of Autumn Yard Work It was a typical autumn weekend full of cutting the grass that was way too high to rake leaves and then getting all the leaves into bags for the first collection this Wednesday coming up. […]
- Pumpkins, Fall, and Weather Change I guess you can say that fall is officially here, and I am late in posting it. It has been pretty hectic around here lately, so I am just getting to this post now. This shot was […]
- Pumpkin Carving It's that time of the year again to carve some pumpkins! After our trip to Kessman Farms with Alyssa we came home and carved up our first round of pumpkins. Starting early this year to […]
- Pumpkin Picking Today we went pumpkin picking with Alyssa. We took a ride over to Kessman Farms out near Alyssa's house. Arianna actually liked the hay ride and running around practically touching every […]
- Apple Picking I took the day off Friday to spend some quality time with my ladies. We took a trip down to Fishkill Farms for some excellent apple picking. We went last year and Arianna seemed to love […]