Already a week into the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs and I still haven’t posted my bracket yet! Boy was it a close one for my Pittsburgh Penguins, just barely made it in this year. Unfortunately for us that means we need to face the President’s Trophy winners, the New York Rangers. I’m not too optimistic about this series. Good luck Pens!
This year I want to say it’s coming back to the Eastern Conference. Don’t think it’ll be the Rangers though, and not just because the trophy winners statistically don’t win the cup. In my bracket I’m going with Montreal. Really wanted to give it to Anaheim but I just don’t feel like it’s going to happen. Check out and pick apart my bracket below!
- 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Here is my 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Bracket. Haven't payed enough attention to the West Coast teams this year as I normally do, so they are pretty much guesses on that side of the […]
- 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Here's my 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket. I don't know why, but I just feel like Anaheim may take it all this year. It's tough out in the west, so anything can happen. Hate to diss […]
- Updated NHL Playoffs Picks Ok so the playoffs are set now so I'm updating my picks.
NY over Ottawa (kinda ify on this)
Boston over Washington
New Jersey over Florida
Pittsburgh over […]
- NHL Playoffs Matchup The final spots were figured out last night. Sadly Buffalo was kicked out. I was rooting for them as they were better than the Capitals. Oh well.
Here are my picks for the first round. […]
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Update I honestly can't figure out who to root for in the Stanley Cup Playoffs now that the Penguins and Ducks have lost. I'm sitting here watching the Rangers actually playing like a real […]
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Update Can't say I'm surprised that the Penguins lost game 7 to the Rangers. When the Penguins played like crap in game 5 I just knew they were going to lose. The momentum swung too far in the […]