Here are my World Cup 2014 predictions. Don’t shoot me because I didn’t pick the USA to go further or Brazil to win. I feel the Dutch are a much better team and have the best chance to win this year. USA is doing well, but let’s face it, we still have a few more World Cups to go before we make it to the end. Germany vs Brazil was a toss up, either way same result, neither of them win.
- World Cup 2014 Final Maybe I should have put some money on my World Cup 2014 bracket. So far I'm 12/14. Don't think I have ever been that accurate on a bracket before. My NHL bracket this year was an abysmal […]
- World Cup 2014 Round Of 16 Glad to see all my World Cup 2014 round of 16 predictions were correct with the exception of Colombia over Uruguay. Should have seen that one coming with Mike Tyson, I mean Luis Suarez […]
- NY Red Bulls Won The Supporters Shield With the win Sunday, the New York Red Bulls won the 2013 Supporter's Shield, something they have never won before. I guess I should have tried to make it to more games this year, but I […]
- MLS New York Red Bulls Home Opener Today was the home opener of the New York Red Bulls. Juston, Matthew and I drove down to enjoy the nice 37 degree and snowy day. The Red Bulls tied DC United 0-0, even though the Red Bulls […]
- New York Red Bulls 2013 Season Ticket Package Is Here! Finally the 2013 New York Red Bulls season ticket package is here! It's that time of the year I use to let me know that warm weather is coming and great sports are on for me to watch. I […]
- 2013 MLS NY Red Bulls Schedule Matthew, Juston, and I renewed out season tickets for the NY Red Bulls. The season starts mid March and I cannot wait! We missed way too many games last year and this year I vow to at […]