I’ve noticed I’m developing a pattern of getting bored with the blog theme roughly once a year, if not more. Started sifting through a few tonight and ultimately chose to go with the Twenty Fourteen theme that is provided with WordPress. I was a little sketchy about how it would come out at first, but the more I’m dealing with it the more I think it will work and I’ll like it. Let me know what you think.
Default theme look:
- Blog Modifications Ok well today I discovered that the blog hasn't looked right since I updated it last week. Guess that's my fault for not checking the site in Internet Explorer. Forgot to since I don't use […]
- New Blog Theme Is Live I hunkered down and completed the new theme today and activated it. I chose the theme Suffusion by Sayontan Sinha .I hope everyone likes it as much as I do. Big credit to the developer as […]
- Long Time No Posts Just realized it has been about two weeks since I last posted. Boy have I been slacking. Just so much going on lately that I haven't had the energy, or will, to sit here and update the […]
- Updating Blog Theme This Week…Maybe I believe I might update the blog theme this week. As far as I can tell this one has been up for almost 2 years and I feel it is time for a change. I'm open to suggestions and comments. […]
- Preview Of Blog Update Here is a little sneak peek of the new blog theme. Having some issues with certain areas and plugins but most of it is ready to go. Take a look and let me know what you think! I most […]
- Updated Some Plugins I just updated some plugins for the site, mainly to increase speed with super caching. Please let me know if you are experiencing any issues with pages, posts, or images loading. So far […]