I’ve noticed I’m developing a pattern of getting bored with the blog theme roughly once a year, if not more. Started sifting through a few tonight and ultimately chose to go with the Twenty Fourteen theme that is provided with WordPress. I was a little sketchy about how it would come out at first, but the more I’m dealing with it the more I think it will work and I’ll like it. Let me know what you think.
Default theme look:
- New Blog Theme Is Live I hunkered down and completed the new theme today and activated it. I chose the theme Suffusion by Sayontan Sinha .I hope everyone likes it as much as I do. Big credit to the developer as […]
- Preview Of Blog Update Here is a little sneak peek of the new blog theme. Having some issues with certain areas and plugins but most of it is ready to go. Take a look and let me know what you think! I most […]
- Updating Blog Theme This Week…Maybe I believe I might update the blog theme this week. As far as I can tell this one has been up for almost 2 years and I feel it is time for a change. I'm open to suggestions and comments. […]
- Blog Modifications Ok well today I discovered that the blog hasn't looked right since I updated it last week. Guess that's my fault for not checking the site in Internet Explorer. Forgot to since I don't use […]
- Blog Turns 7! I just noticed a little notification on my blog's admin page. It was a nice reminder from WordPress that I've been blogging for 7 years now! Time just keeps on rolling! Glad I've kept this […]
- 6 Years And Still Going Six years ago today I started this blog. Many things have come and gone, but I've stuck with this project. I've enjoyed the times I've gone back in time to re-read some of my posts and […]