Check this kid out, not even out of diapers yet and she’s all independent. Going down the slide all by herself now, what’s next? I do think this is amazing though. She hasn’t been on the slide that much before and she already figured out how to tackle it by herself. Oh and she loves to go down on her tummy! It’s so stinking cute. Glad the warmer weather and longer daylight days are here so I can enjoy some time with her outside when I get home from work.
- Finally Some Sports It's about time we started to teach this kid some sports. Got her a tee ball set and a basketball hoop. She always wanted to play with the neighbors but 10 feet is a little much for her to […]
- Arianna’s New Toy Arianna woke up this morning to a new toy in the house. Thanks to MiMi and JoJo for her new kitchen set! She absolutely loves it, hasn't stopped playing with it all morning. I've already […]
- Father’s Day At Arianna’s School Arianna's school held another Father's Day party this year. We were all treated to fancy neckties the kids made, some much needed play time, and a nice clean shave! Arianna and I had fun […]
- Arianna’s 4th Birthday Our current streak of keeping the kid alive continues! 4 years and counting. Can't believe she's this old already. School starts next year, she's out of the terrible threes, and she is […]
- Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Another year has flown by already. It's amazing how fast kid's grow and their lives seem to flash before your eyes. I can still remember when you couldn't even […]
- Arianna’s 2nd Birthday Arianna's 2nd Birthday was on Sunday. It's hard to believe that 2 years have gone by already. Looking back at last year's party pictures it's amazing to see the changes and how much she […]